Night Five Notes Part 2

Questions:

How did Ryder kidnap them?

Ryder knew the Lookout like the back of his hand. He knew how to bypass all the security defenses. One night, while everyone was asleep, he injected them with sedatives to assure they wouldn't wake up, took them one by one in a car, and drove them towards the massacre house.

Where did the house come from?

That house was Ryder's old home before his parents died and he moved out. The house was still his, however.

Ryder's backstory?

Ryder lived a normal life before his parents died when he was 19. He couldn't bear the pain of abandonment so he set up a group (the PAW Patrol) to have friends under the guise of training them for their chosen profession.

How did Adventure Bay react to the incident?

All they're told is that Ryder's confirmed dead and the rest of the team died from an assassin who decided to kill himself before he managed to kill all of them. Of course, the town was sad, and even sadder when the remaining members decided to leave Adventure Bay, but they understood their reasons: staying in the town where their friends died would be too painful.

To clarify, Adventure bay doesn't know about Ryder's involvement in the massacre, and they wanted to keep it that way.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Final Author's Note

Six months.

Over six months of writing this book, and now it has come to an end. An end that I both dreaded and looked forward to. The end of Flicker.

I want to thank all of you who supported this book, reading it from the beginning to the end. Thank you for being patient about my irregular schedule of updating.

You guys are the reason why I'm writing. I want to make you guys happy. I want to share my ideas with all of you.

Speaking of ideas, I'm going to make a new book. I know I've been saying it a lot lately, and I'm sorry. I'm just so hyped up about it.

Book Title: Adventure Bay High

Main Characters: Chase, Marshall, Skye, Rocky

Main Pairing: ChasexMarshall

Will it have OCs?: Yes. There will be six OCs, five from my friends and one from me. They'll appear from time to time, but they won't get the spotlight.

Have I started writing it? Well no, but I've already planned about the character backstories. As for the plot, I've only planned about the pairing so far, and also how each main character met each other.

Enough of my new book for now. Once again, thank you for supporting this book, and I'll see you next time!

Glace, out.