Ch.29

A few minutes after the sudden spell that right up the sky, a boat crashed into the harbor. Only for a group of villains to attack the island. Y/n, Vexon, and  Mimi quickly ran back to the magic town on the other side of the island, to see people running around frantically. In the large crowd, Y/n spotted Roman in the chaos.

"Roman! What is happening ?" Y/n asked her friend.

"The humans have spotted our village and everyone is panicking, for know, the humans moved into a building not too far from here," Roman said, " The villains are pushing them closer to us, even worse is that the enemy has come for the bell wand,"

"Oh no! so what's going to happen? Did the protection magic for the town fail?" Mimi asked.

"I think so," Vexon said.

"Mr. Yamamoto went and swapped the wand, so he currently has it," Roman explained, " But we had a bit of a tussle at the cave so he's badly hurt."

"Y/n, you should go to him and see if he's okay. Mimi, Vexon please help me protect the people. Some of the higher-ups say a large wave of monsters is coming," Roman added.

Y/n quickly ran off to Yamamoto's house, while Vexon, Mimi, and Roman quickly evacuated the people before the monsters arrive.

-----

"Mr. Yamamoto, are you alright?" Y/n asked.

His right arm and leg were cast, and he was breathing heavily as his wife helped him pack.

"Ahh you here, good were evacuating the island," Yamamoto groaned in pain.

"Evacuating to where?" Y/n asked.

"Off the island, a horde of monsters and dementors are coming. And they will consume this island, turning this land into a cold land," Yamamoto said as he stood.

As Y/n helped Mrs.Yamamoto pack, her thoughts went to all the humans on the island. Class 1A, Izuku, and Bakugou. What will become of them?

"What about the Jins, the humans?" Y/n asked.

"They have their own problems to deal with, and it's none of our business," Mrs.Yamamoto said quietly, " Even if we tried to warn them of the threat, they wouldn't listen. They would think we're insane if we came screaming at them that monsters that they can't see are coming. They' ed simply ignore us,"

"Monster's they can't...see," Y/n muttered as a memory came to of her mind.

"Ms.Potter? What's wrong?" Mrs.Yamamoto  asked.

"They will see them," Y/n gasped in realization. 

"Y/n?" Mr.Yamamoto asked.

"That spell earlier today, it was like the one back than," Y/n said with wide eyes, " It was the same one that gave Bakugou the eyes to see," 

"What do you mean?" the couple asked.

"The spell was the same on that Moeru cast on Bakugou. From that day on he was able to see the magical creatures. That spell was cast over the entire island, so those humans can now see," Y/n explained.

"And if Moeru and the enemy have a lot of dementors that are coming here then they will have a breeding ground," Y/n continued.

"If the humans do get caught by them, they will feed off the human's and then they could multiple t a faster rate. Quirks have no effect on them either so the humans are easy prey," Mr.Yamamoto gasped in horror.

"And the only thing standing in their way is the bell wand," Mrs.Yamamoto said.

"Therein far more danger than we expected,"

"We have to warn them," Y/n gasped as she ran out of the house.

"Y/N!" the elders called.

--------------

Everyone was shaken from the villain attack, and the young hero's quickly evacuated the people into an empty building to house them. Many were hurt and Deku and Bakugou were no exception. In the kitchen, as Momo and Tsyu were helping with the cooking, Tsyu asked.

"Did you see that town not too far from here?" She asked, "The ones with all the tall red  buildings?"

"Yeah I saw it, but I studied the Nabu Island map, that town doesn't exist. It appeared suddenly after that strange light," Momo answered.

"On that note have you guys also see strange creatures too? Like that weird fire-lizard that's been around Bakugo lately?" Mina asked.

"Yeah I saw it too, but Bakugou doesn't seem to notice so I never said anything," Sero sighed.

----

Ochaco quietly entered the makeshift medic room where Deku and Bakugou were being treated. As she moved closer she saw the strange fire-lizard laying closely to bakugou's hand, it simply stayed by his side not moving, as still as a statue. By Deku, a yellow flower creature that rested on his chest as it gave off a faint glow.

-----

Just outside the building floating figures slowly descended on the building as frost-covered their surroundings. An invisible hooded figure flew on her broom as she tried to get to her friends in time. She was accompanied by her 3 magic friends as they wished to help her as well. They quickly made it to the building as they slowly slipped inside and locked the door behind them.

"You guys stay out here in case some creatures try to get in here," Y/n whispered.

The three nodded when one of the older human residences noticed them.

"Oh, what are you three doing over there, it's not safe over there, come eat. You all look so tired and hungry," The old lady said as she pushed them into the community room with everyone else.

Y/n smiled as she started to quickly search the building for her friends, going through many rooms and halls when she heard something.

"The villains want my quirk, you have to give me too them. He promised he would stop if he haves it," said a brave oranged hair boy.

The young heroes of Class 1A gasped as they tried to think of what to do next when a voice cut through them.

"No we can't do that," Izuku said with a serious tone.

He quickly knelt down as and promised the boy that he will do all that he can to keep him safe. The rest of the class soon were fired up too as they declared that they needed to protect the people of the island. 

Y/n smiled as she removed her cloak, " You are all so brave,"

The class gasped as they turned to see that a random girl they didn't recognize has suddenly appeared.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Izuku asked.

"I'm here to warn you guys, that another threat is coming and you need to evacuate off the island," Y/n stated.