Ch.7

"I can't believe you Managed to sneak us out of the school," Vexon sighed as he and his friends continued to cross the ocean on the giant birds.

"It turns out we're not the only ones who really wanted to see the sports festival. So I promised to record the entire thing, check out these petitions," Roman said as he showed of the 11 pages of names who wanted to see the sports festival.

"Then what didn't you show them to Lady Kazouku, before we left?" Y/n asked her red head friend.

"Damn it!" Roman shouted as he relieazed his mistake.

"Well I guess there's nothing we can do know, but to keep going," Mimi said with a nerves smile.

"I knew I should've stayed at the school," Vexon sighed in regret.

"But you stayed by our side, cause we're your best friend," Mimi smiled at Vexon.

Vexon just sighed as the group continued to make their way to UA.

______

The Class of 1A were waited outside in the field behind the school. For the sports festival hasn't start yet and the students had to wait awhile.

Bakugou was minding his own business and staring up at the sky, when he noticed 4 familiar large birds heading towards UA. He looked towards his class and slowly sneaked away. Sadly his good friend Kirishima noticed his friend sneaking off, so he silently followed.

The birds landed just not to far from the school, and out of sight of the humans. The young witches and wizards quickly got off their rides and placed an invisibility spell on the birds.

"Y/n is that you," Bakugou called out.

Y/n quickly turned to see one of her friends. She smiled brightly at him.

"Hello Bakugou," Y/n greeted as her other friends caught up to her.

"Is this one of your Jin friends?" Mimi asked as got closer to Bakugou.

"Who the he'll are these losers?" Bakugou asked bluntly

"A very rude Jin at that," Vexon deapanned.

"Bakugou these are my friends from school," Y/n explained.

"I'm Mimi Poppins," She greeted extending her hand, but Bakugou simply ignored her.

"Roman Weasley," Roman introduced.

"Vexon McPhee," he said proudly.

"Katsuki Bakugou, the future Number one hero," Bakugou said with pure confidence.

"Very full of himself isn't," Vexon scoffed. While the other laughed quietly.

"HUH! WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN YOU EMO A******!"Bakugou growled.

"Any ways, we came here to wish you luck," Y/n interupted.

"I don't need luck. And besides I thought you said your school doesn't take off for the Sports festival," Bakugou said confused.