Ch.17

"And It's another lovely day for Quidditch and today's first matchup is, Team Phoenix vs Team Quilin!"

The crowd cheered in anticipation as they watched the match play out. Mimi was cheered for her friends as she waved both of their clan flags, Vexon just sat next to her reading a book.

"Vexon you're not cheering loud enough!" Mimi scolded.

"Whoo go, team," Vexon said with a small fist bump.

"Once again I'd like to welcome everyone to the very first game of the quidditch season. And Hello to the parents and guardians who game came out to watch. And Another score for Phoenix who now has 180 points leaving Quilin in the dust with 30 points!"

"Come on team!" Y/n cried out.

"Starting to regret our wagger Y/n. Oh, I can taste that free dinner and dessert already," Roman teased.

"I would celebrate just yet, once I catch the snitch you'll be eating those words. With the side of eating my dust," Y/n teased back.

"Not if I catch it first," Roman smiled.

As Y/n and Roman kept their eyes peeled for the Golden Snitch, team Quilin scored 10 points. When suddenly a bludger knocks her off her broom, hitting the ground hard. Y/n grimaced as she continued to look around the field. She looked back at the giant hourglass and realizes that time is almost out.

Squinting harder she suddenly heard a weird buzzing flying around her head. Y/n turned to catch a glimpse of the snitch. Quickly acting and chased after it with Roman on her tail. They weaved through the stands while dodging the oncoming bludger that tries to knock them out of the sky.

"Daddy look Y/ns after the snitch," Haruo (8year old) pointed.

"Yep, but Roman his hot on her tail," Seris said while watching through his binoculars.

"But she better hurry before time run's out," Io said, as she gave Haruo a box of popcorn.

The snitch suddenly took a nosedive and Y/n and Roman quickly followed it down towards the ground. Yet Roman panicked and pulled up early as Y/n risked it and followed the snitch as close to the ground as possible.

But the snitch suddenly shoots up into the air and Roman quickly chases after it. Y/n tried to follow when her broom started to act up and thrash around.

"What's happening to Sis's broom?!" Haruo asked in a panicked tone.

"Looks like someone is tampering with Y/n's broom!" Mimi shouted as she shook her friend.

Roman stopped the chase to see that his friend was about to fall off her broom. He quickly flew over to her to try to help retrain her broom. Vexon closed his eyes and felt a pulse of magic coming from the Kyuubi stands. He quickly fetches out his binoculars and looked over to the Kyuubi stands, and looking closer were two Kyuubi clan students who somehow smuggled their wands to the stands.

"Vexon? where are you going?" Mimi asked.

"I'm gonna put a stop to the cheaters in the Kyuubi stand," Vexon said as he ran off.