Ch.34

"and this is the grand cafeteria, where all your tasty foods are made," Mimi said as she leads the tour of the school.

Though Class 1A were pretty out of it and tired as they slowly followed the hyper girl.

"This place looks like a grand hall," Momo awed.

"This entire school looks like a castle," Ochaco gasped as she became overwhelmed.

"If I didn't know better, I would have assumed this was some sort of rich kid school," Sero smiled nervesly.

"S-so this is where you go to school Y/n?" Deku asked.

"Yep, this is where I come to learn and sharpen my skills for the magic workforce," Y/n smiled.

"Magic workforce?" Shinsou asked.

"Well since we basically school through high school and college, we basically become disconnected from the works of the human world. So we in a way never return to our old lives as humans," Y/n explained.

"Wait, so there is like an entire community of magic people, like on Nabu Island?" Tsuyu asked.

"More like an entire country," Roman chimed in," Our very headmistress is the queen of the magical ministry."

"Wait she's royalty?!" Class 1A gasped.

As the Mimi and friends answered as many questions as they could, Aizawa, Toshinori, and Riyou watched on from behind. As Toshinori and Riyou smiled at the children's interaction Aizawa couldn't help but be nervous. They know nothing about this world or why would she summon them here suddenly.

"Is there any questions you have for me Mr. eraser head?" Riyou asked suddenly.

He flinched at the sudden question, it was like she knew what he was thinking." Well, how in the world did this school managed to stay hidden from the world. this is n illegal use of powers," Aizawa stated.

"Oh, you and your human rules. This school has been around since the 11th century, and witches and wizards have been around since the beginning of mankind. We had many years to build our society and rules that best suit us. You, humans, are still new to this world," Riyou smiled.

"Wow is that true?" Mina asked as she overheard Riyou.

"Oh yes, Our wizarding history is very vast and we're not the only wizarding school too. there are 5 top ones around the world," Vexon said.

" So like UA and other Hero schools?" Denki asked.

"I guess you could make that comparison," Vexon nodded.

"That's so cool, so do you like have rivalries or something with each other?" Mineta asked.

"When it comes to the wizard tournaments it's competitive nature all around, and since it's no longer just a  for three schools, every eligible school around the world can participate," Roman answered.

"Right, Y/n you explained this. So she is one of the champions to represent your school right?" Deku asked.

"Yeah, Y/n and one other person," Mimi smiled.

"About 8 schools are coming this year. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry of (Scotland), Beauxbatons Academy of Magic of (France), Castelobruxo of (Central Brazil), Durmstrang Institute of (Northern Europe), Ilvermorny of (Eastern North America), Kula Kilokilo of Oceania, and Uagadou School of Magic," Vexon listed.

"Wow, so that about like 14 competitors," Denki commented.

" And most likely their best students," Shinso added.

"By the way, what's that leaf under your tongue?" Bakugo asked Y/n.

" Oh, this is a Mandrake leaf. You see Vexon, Roman, Mimi, and I are attempting this very complex spell," Y/n explained.

"And what spell is that?" Tsu asked.

"The Animagus spell. An Animagus is a witch or wizard who can transform at will into an animal," Roman chimed in.

"How complex is the spell?" Momo asked.

"When the process of becoming an Animagus goes wrong, it often goes seriously wrong. We're talking horrible half-human, half-animal mutations here, with no known cure," Mimi answered.

"What?!" Class 1A gasped.

"How is the school or teachers okay with this?!" Iida gasped in horror.

"Cause we did all the necessary paperwork on our Animagus Registry," Mimi responded.

"Y/n, your really going to go through with this spell?!" Deku gasped

"Yep, were already well into the spell and gathered all the things," Y/n said with a smile.

"Yep and we can finally take these leaves out tonight," Vexon smiled in reief. 

"The next steps are to make a special brew, and repreating a chant at  every sunrise and sunset till a thunderstorms happens," Mimi added.

"What are even the likely hood of a storm like that coming anytime soon?" Tokoyami asked in shock.

"Mimi, our talented seer. Predicted at there will be a storm 6 days from know," Roman smiled at his friend." And just in time for the tournament too."

"Wow, this place is full of insane people," Denki whispered to his freinds.

--------------------

"And this where you guys can stay till the criminal is caught and is safe to travel back," Riyou said as she lead the class and teachers to a door.

Riyou handed Toshinori a thin jade pendant, and began to explain the importance of the pendant. This pendant would give them access to a dorm magically caterred to them, and no other magical being can access their particular room.

"You four could you please help them settle into the dorm, and hep them with any communications needed for the mainland," Riyou asked as she turned to the teachers of class 1A," I will keep up updated on the situation."

Toshinori and Aizawa nodded as Riyou soon let them in the care of Y/n, Mimi, Vexon, and Roman. After Roman explains how to use the jade, Aizawa placed the jade into a small indent. The jade glowed as a symbol of a shield lit up the invisible edgching on the gem.

The door opened wide for the human's revealing a grand and unbelievable Dorm in front of them.