Ch.27

'it was a long boat ride to Nabu Island, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. This is the first time we will be an actual hero without any aid from the pros. This is so nerve-racking, at least looking at the waves is relaxing.

------

"I can't wait till we get to Nabu Island, and they're pretty beaches," Mimi cheered as we flew over the ocean on our brooms.

"I'm not looking forward to it. I don't want to meet Mr.Yamamoto," I sighed.

"Don't worry we'll be there for you," Roman said with a smile.

"We'll try, our main reason is to watch over the bell wand till the ministry can find permanent guards," Vexon said as he read his book.

As I looked at the ocean below I noticed a lone boat heading towards Nabu Island as well. So I slowly lowered down to get a better look at the boat and its passengers. And low and behold it was my Favorite Green haired boy.

------

An Idea came to Y/n as she pulled her Invisibility cloak over herself and swiftly flew down to the boat. Izuku stared off into the distance, he suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder. Turning Izuku meet Y/n's floating head.

"AHH!" Izuku screamed.

"Hello Izuku," Y/n giggled, as she removed her cloak.

"Y-y/n? Y-you need to stop doing that!" Izuku whimpered.

"I'm not that scary am I?" Y/n asked with a sad expression.

"N-no," Izuku said as his cheeks turned cherry red.

"Besides you have the cutest scream," Y/n smiled as her face was about an inch away from his.

Izuku's face became even brighter red.

"I-I do not," Izuku said defense.

Y/n smiled as she leaned against the railing, as the wind blew through their H/c locks. Izuku could only stare as his heart fluttered in his chest. The smiled and started to catch up on what UA was up to after the festival and how Shinsou Joined class 1A, and along with other things.

"S-so what are you doing here? Are you heading to Nabu Island?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to Nabu Island to learn how to perfect the Kagura Dance," Y/n smiled as she did her first few steps of the dance.

"wow, y-your so graceful," Izuku mumbled slightly.

"For the most part bit when I get to this par-AH!" Y/n yelped as she tripped on her own feet.

Y/n closed her eyes waiting to hit the deck when she felt two arms caught you. Opening her eyes she found herself being held bridle style in Izuku's arm. Their eyes meet and they just stared, getting lost in each other's eyes. Y/n soon snapped out of her trance.

"Wow, that 10-month training beefed up your muscles huh," Y/n said suddenly.

Izuku's face turned cherry red as he almost dropping her.