Ch.13

Dabi soon found himself on the cliff as his colleagues gasped in shock. Dabi looked around to see he wasn't in the cave anymore, not by Yuuto's side anymore. He turned to Furari with a growl as he grabbed him by the collar of his cloak, and glared at Furari's creepy mask.

 He turned to Furari with a growl as he grabbed him by the collar of his cloak, and glared at Furari's creepy mask

"Take me back!" Dabi demanded.

"You have your own mission that you must complete Dabi,''Furari said simply.

Dabi scoffed as he shoved Furari back as he turned to his group of villains, Furari quickly disappeared.

"Who was that creepy fellow, and where is Moeru?" Mr.Compress asked.

"Yeah where is that handsome man?" Magne added.

"He went ahead so we better get moving," Dabi answered as he set the forest on fire.

-----

The wizards and witches starred in awe and horror as Yuuto held the sword. Suddenly the cave began to quake as rocks started to crumble. The Great crystal using the last of it's magic and Shoved everyone out of the cave, and into the burning forest.

"Please Yuuto, You don't have to do this," Seris tried to reason with him.

Yuuto just smiled as he raised the sword above his head and released a powerful wind blowing the enemy back.

____

As midoriya, Shouto, Shouji, Tokoyami, and Bakugou made their way through the forest. They were soon stopped when a body was slammed into a nearby tree like a rag doll. Midoriya rushed over to the man and quickly recognized him.

"Mr. Potter!" Midoriya shouted as he helped him up.

"Midoriya?" Seris groaned as he slowly stood up.

Just as Midoriya was about to ask what was happening, Moeru appeared out of nowhere, his sword ready to strike. Time slowed as Midoriya watched Mr.Potter push him out of the way, as the sword sliced off Mr.Potters forearm. The students watched in horror as the man fell to the ground as he cried in agony.

Just as Moeru was about to plunge the sword into Seris's heart, Bakugou quickly blasted Moeru and burned his wrists. Dropping the sword, but Bakugou didn't stop and continued his attacks. Moeru was sent flying back crashing through trees and thickets, he didn't have time to reach his wand when Bakugou attacked yet again. Mr.Compress and Dabi what as things played out.

"Yu- Moeru!" Dabi Shouted as he tried to step in.

But before either of them could step in Moeru let out an Inhuman growl as his body erupted in hot purplish blue flames. His teeth turned razor sharp, his eyes dilated, and he growled with an animalistic sound at Bakugou.