Ch.26

"Today class we are going to meet a Zouwu, be very careful with this creature," Mr. Kaito said quietly.

Standing in front of the class was a tall Zouwu.

It was simply relaxing in the sunlight on it's basking rock and didn't seem to even care that a bunch of teens was just staring at it

"This Zouwu, has been around for a long time and came to rest on this Island.  Zouwus are incredibly powerful and fast, capable of traveling 1,000 miles in a day," Kaito explained.

"It's so cool," Y/n awed as she took a few steps forward.

"Ms.Potter be very careful, it is a very ancient beast that deserves respect," Kaito said sternly.

"Y/n come back," Vexon whispered after her with wide worried eyes.

The Zouwu turned it's head towards Y/n and slowly stepped down its rock, slowly stepping towards the lone student. It held itself proudly as it looked down at this h/c haired student. Y/n smiled and bowed respectfully as the elephant-sized cat sniffed the top of her head. The rest of the class quickly backed away in fear.

The Zouwu sat down and licked the top of her head, then yawned as it laid down to nap again. Y/n just looked up in awe and slight disgust at the slobber on her head. Vexon and Mimi stared in shock and relief as they quickly ran up to her.

"Y/n are you okay?" Mimi asked as she tried to wipe off the slobber.

"Y/n are you a crazy cat lady?" Vexon sighed.

"Guys... That was awesome," Y/n smiled.

"Your really weird Y/n," Vexon sighed. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(In the Great Hall)