Ch.8

All might watched as Y/n made her way up to the stands. He turned back and made his way back to the staff booth. As he did memories of his best friend Riyou Kazouku flowed to the surface.
~~~~
"Kazouku!" Called out a very young Toshinori.

A 5 year old Toshinori ran up the hill to meet his good friend. Riyou was resting under the tree on top of the hill, watching the clouds drift by.

"Oh. Hello Yagi," She greeted as she sat up.

With a wave of her hand the rain drops on the grass lifted into the air, and moved farther down the hill. With a smile she patted the new dry spot she made for her friend. Toshinori smiled as he happily sat down next to his friend. Riyou had beautiful peach hair and lovely silver eyes.

"So what were the results?" Riyou asked as she turned to face her friend.

"I'm.. I'm quirkless," Toshinori said with a sad sigh.

"What does that mean?" Riyou asked curiously.

"I won't get a power," he said " How can I become a hero know?"

"Well I guess you'll have to find a way for you to reach it. You Jins are very clever, I'm sure you'll find a way," Riyou said as she hugged her friend.

"Thanks Riyou," Yagi thanked.

When I was young and deemed quirkless most of my friends turned their backs on me, yet Riyou stayed by myside. Even though she was a witch, she had to hide her gifts being deemed quirkless  in the eyes of society. But thanks to her I as able to get glimpses into the magic world.

~

"Riyou, I made it into UA!" A 15 year old Toshinori announced to his friend in joy.

"You did?! That's amazing Toshinori!" She said in awe as she hugged her friend.

Toshinori wraped his arms around his friend as he picked her up and spun her around.

"So who gave you your power," Riyou asked suddenly.

"Wah , huh!?" Toshinori asked in shock.

"W-what are you talking about?" He asked trying to laugh it off.

"Toshinori, your best friend is a witch, who is learning to be a seer. Basically a fortune teller. I know a thing or two," Riyou said with a smile.

"I umm. That is a secret," He said quietly.

"Ooh alright, but when you pass on the power to Izuku then will you tell me?" Do you asked with a small pout.

"W-what are you talking about?" Toshinori asked really confused.

"You'll  know soon enough," Riyou smiled as she booped Toshinori  on the nose.

Riyou would always say some strange things. At the time I had no idea what she was talking about, the she would randomly say. But I quickly learned to not question it as everything she points out, things that have yet to happen. Happen eventually.