Ch.5

After that Bakugou more or less kept to himself. Izuku has been distant lately as well. He always come to school extremely tired and sore. I was quickly able to relieaze that he must be training for UA. This was his dream, so who am I to stop him. But it really started to bother me when he would suddenly cancel or even flake out on me, no more hanging around the mall. Or even that one Hero's convention we both were planing to go to. Yet something unexpected happened because of it.

"Izuku are you still coming to the Hero's convention?" I asked nervesly.

"Ah. No sorry I have to train and you know," he said without even looking at me, as he quickly put on his shoes.

"But you deserve a break-,"

"Sorry I gotta go," he said cutting me off, running to who knows where.

I could feel my heart twist and ache as I slowly slipped on my shoes. I see the tears welling up in my eyes. As much as I tried I couldn't stop them from escaping. I was a sobbing mess

"Potter," I hear Bakugou called. I quickly wiped my tears and composed myself.

"Yes, Bakugou," I answered with a sigh, and a small sniffle.

I turned to face him, only to be meet with ice cream to the face. He pushed ice cream really close to my face. I hestitanly took the ice cream with a smile.

"Umm, thank you?" I thank him with a confused.

"When you saved me from the Demons and slime guy. BUT don't let it get to your head!" He said sternly.

"Of course, we'll thanks for the snack, it was very thoughtful of you," I smiled faltered a little.

"Also there's a weird lizard in my room I can't get rid off. Can you use your witch power or whatever to get ride it?" He asked not really looking at me.

Bakugou is asking for help. Well. I thought I'd never see the day.

"Oh. Um of course," I said as I followed after him.

The walk to his house was a long and quiet on, till we finally got to his door.

"Your finally home Katsuki!" Called a women's voice.

"Yeah Whatever Old hag," Bakugou shouted back.

I was shocked, how could he talk to his mother like that.

"Katsuki! Are you eating the Peppers again!?" An ash blond hair woman asked as she came out of the kitchen. The peppers she held was covered in tiny teeth marks.

"LIKE HELL I AM!" he shot back.

"You little- oh, who's this?" His mother asked.

"Um. Hello Mrs.Bakugou, I'm Y/n Potter," I said with a respectful bow.

"She's so proper. How the hell is Katsuki your friend," she said with a laugh.

"Shut up Old Hag," Katsuki said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me up to his room.

Looking around the around the room there was a small trail of eaten peppers. At the very end of it was a Fire salamander.