Ch.11

"Know students you want to grind up the Shrivelfig into a fine powder, then pour it into the cauldron," said Mr.cogsworth.

Mr.cogsworth was a middle aged man who loved to dress in royal blue. There was never a day were you would see him in anything other than that. He was a bit of a pure blood elitist,  always held his head up high, and acts he is the smartest man in the world. It doesn't help that his schooling and degree only fuelless that ego . A very proud wizard from Ravenclaw from Hagworts.

As Y/n poured her leaf powder the potion explodes in her face. The class laughed as Y/n wipped the goo from her face, as Mr.cogsworth slowly walks over her.

"Again Ms Potter," Mr.cogsworth sighed in annoyance.

"I thought I got the Shrivelfig, Mr.cogsworth," Y/n explained.

As Mr.cogsworth inspects the powder, Y/n could hear some Mocking giggling from a few seats a head from her. Those giggles belonged to a Pure blood young witch named Bella Carden. She is a Beautiful  young witch, the princess of the School. She was sorted in the phoenix clan. She is known to walk around the school like she owned the place, acts like it too.

"Ms.Potter you have indeed not grinded Shrivelfig, But instead some Bubotuber,"  Mr.cogsworth sighed in annoyance.

"But this was at my Desk, T-This was all you gave me -," 

"Are you implying that i made a mistake Ms.Potter, I don't make mistakes. If i didn't know any better I think you were trying to make a fool out of me. You half bloods are known to cause trouble," Mr.cogsworth cut her off with a Glare.

"Not only that you half bloods are just death machines waiting to happen,"

Y/n stood there with her head down and stayed quiet. As  Mr.cogsworth went on and on most of the students started to feel sorry for her, or affended by the half blood comments.

Vexon was seated right next to her as he sat there and listened. But as he listened

 to his friends scolding the more his blood boiled. He looked towards Bella Carden and noticed that under her desk she had was extra Shrivelfig. Just as Vexon was about to speak up the headmistress Entered the room.

"Oh Mistress Kazukou, Lovely too see you here,"  Mr.cogsworth said changing too a lighter tone.

" Mr.cogsworth, what happened here?" She asked, as she looked over at Y/n, Who was still covered in goo.

"Ms. Potter made a mistake in her potions,"  Mr.cogsworth explained, shifting the blame.

"Mr.cogsworth, Carden has extra Shrivelfig, Shrivelfig that should have been Y/n's," Vexon spoke up.

Mr.cogsworth glared at vexon as Kazukou walked over to the Carden and indeed found extra Shrivelfig.

"It seems that there was a mistake, Please Mr.cogsworth explained how the ingredients are distributed?" Kazukou asked.

"I well.. I Um..," Mr.cogsworth stuttered as he tried to find his voice.

"Mr.cogsworth set up the ingredients for us mistress Kazukou," another student answered.