Ch.19

"Midoriya, Iida, Momo, Kirishima, Todoroki you better thank Y/n potter vouching for you, the girl that you 5 hospitalize. If she would have passed charges or sued I would have automatically expelled you from this school,"  Aizawa glared.

The 5 gasps slightly at the news, while the rest of the class just stared in confusion and Shock.

"Of course we'll visit her as soon as possible," Iida announced.

"You won't find her at the hospital, she and her friends vanished by morning," Aizawa informed.

----------

"So how are we supposed to thank them if we don't know where they are?" Momo asked as the group.

"Wait, Midoriya weren't you friends with Potter? Do you know where she lives or at least has her number?" Shouto asked.

"The thing is Before school started she vanished, even her family moved. So no I don't know where she lives, and they don't have phones," Izuku explained.

"so do they live off the grid or something?" Kirishima sighed.

"But I think I know how to contact her, and If we're lucky Kacchan might have it," Izuku said as he ran down the hall and up the stairs.

The group sat in silence as they heard bakugou's shouts, followed by the thumps of running feet. Izuku came rushing back with a large birdcage in his arms as a barn owl landed on the coffee table.

"Is that an Owl?!" Momo gasped.

"Why does Bakugo have an owl in his room?!" Kirishima asked.

"And how is this going to help us contact Potter?" Shouto asked as he stroked the owl.

"Y/n-san receives a letter by owl. This is her owl moonfeather," Izuku explained.

"You have very strange friends Midoriya," Shouto said simply.

--------------

"Guys, MoonFeather is back!" Kirishima announced with the owl perched on his head.

"With a letter too," Momo said as she took the letter from its talons.

Dear Izuku and friends,

          Your welcome, but please think things through next time you decide to do secret missions. I hope you are all doing well and training hard to become heroes. I wish you the best of luck. And I have a feeling we'll be seeing each other soon.

                      Sincerely,

                                Y/n Potter.

                                                               "So your friend messages by owls?" Mina asked in pure confusion.

"Where's my mail?" Bakugou asked.

Momo handed bakugou mail as he swiped it from her grasp and walked back to his room. The class watched for a moment wondering what just happened as Izuku read the letter over and over again. I have a feeling we'll be seeing each other soon.