Ch.16

Izuku and company all remained silent as Vexon and Mimi frantically tried to heal their injured friend. Iida, Shouto, and Kirishima just studied the carriage and the creatures pulling it. Izuku and Katsuki watched in horror at how lifeless their childhood friend looked as her friends tried to heal her.

"Why aren't the potions working?!" Vexon asked as he started to panic.

"What do you mean?!" Roman shouted over the winds.

"The Healing Potions aren't closing the wounds, and I can't stop the bleeding," Vexon said, tears rolling down his cheeks as he starts to break down.

Momo tried again and again to make something to help, but every time she tried to use her quirk her body would flare in pain. She never felt so useless in a time of crisis like this as she sobbed and apologised to the girl that saved her over and over again. Mimi confirmed that the curse on Bakugou and Momo were temporary and should wear off.

"All right if magic won't work, Then we need a quirk that can heal. Hey any of you ji- Humans know any healing quirk users?" Roman asked his passengers.

"Recovery Girl, Take us back to the hospital we came from. Recovery girl could still be there," Izuku said with desperate hope in his eyes.

With a firm nod Roman gripped the reins and hurried to the hospital.

------

Moeru helped Tomura to a comfortable surface as he set him down.

"W-what did that brat do to me?!" Tomura asked with a growl.

Moeru and Dabi inspected Tomura's leg to quickly realize that his bones were gone. Dabi grimaced at Tomura's noodle leg, grossing out the other villains as well.

"Moeru fix this!" Tomura demanded.

"Everything will be fine Shigaraki, Just drink this and don't move your leg for a days," Moeru instructed as he handed Tomura a vile of Skele-grow potion.

"Anodynum," Moeru said waving his wand over Tomura.

"You really are a Wizard aren't you?" A rat sized Mr.Compress asked in awe.

"Indeed, Engorgio," Moeru casted.

As Mr.Compress grew back to his normal size. In joy he thanked Moeru as he went to find a spot for him to rest. Moeru looked over to dabi too see him walking away, giving off a don't want to be disturb vibe. With a tired sigh Moeru turned back to his boss patient.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?" Shigaraki asked suspiciously.

"Of course, you have nothing to worry about Shigaraki," Moeru said with a soft caring voice, as he gently stroked Tomura's hair.

"Oh Tomura tell me if you start to feel pain in your leg, than I can probably do something about,"

Tomura wanted to swipe Moeru's hand away, but he felt for the first time in a long while calm and somewhat at peace. He relaxed under his touch and slowly dozed off. Dabi watched from the side as memories from his childhood came to the surface.

-----

"Did Endeavor do this?" Yuuto (13yr old) asked, as he attended to Touya's burns.