Ch. 6.5

It was a calm day in Mahoutokoro,
Y/n and the gang we're in the cafeteria. Eating and sharing notes on classes, the cafeteria had a small room for picking up food, while tables and benches were set outside.

"I tried to cover up the potions smell with frogs breath, but it only made it smell really bitter," Roman said as he looked over his potion notes.

"No silly your supposed to use Worms worth, that would neutralize the smell," Mimi giggled as she wrote in Roman's notes.

"Seriously who makes that Mistake," Vexon scoffed as he ate his soup.

"I-I made that Mistake," Y/n pipped up.

"Well maybe you would know if you stayed awake in class," Vexon scolded.

"But Mr.cogsworth is so boring, he talks in such a slow and manotoned voice. How could anyone not sleep?" Y/n sighed.

"To be fair Mr.Cogsworth is pretty boring, with his extremely long lectures," Mimi added.

"Don't defend this behavior," Vexon scoffed.

As they continued they bickering,
Y/n's owl Moonfeather swooped down and dropped the newspaper on vexon's head.

"Y/n I swear your owl is doing this on purpose, this is the 15th time," Vexon growled as he tossed her the paper.

Y/n rolled her eyes and scanned throw the papers, her eyes widening.

"What the matter Y/n?" Mimi asked curiously as she moved closer to Y/n.

"It says here that villains attack the USJ in UA. They managed to get passed all of AU's security," Y/n said shackly.

"Yeah. Umm Midoriya and Bakugou Go there right? I hope they're okay," Roman said with a saddened expression.

"Lately there have been more and more attacks on Jins, from other magic folk," Vexon said in a serious tone.

"Really, what happened to them?" Roman asked.

"They either gotten horribly murdered and desecrated. Or if they're luck they live but forever changed," Vexon explained.

"How are they changed?" Mimi asked.

"The Jin was able to see the magic creatures. So far the department of magic is still trying to find a way to remove the curse,"

"Just like Bakugou," Y/n said in shock.

"So the rumers are true?" Mimi asked slightly scared.

"It appears so, I just hope Izuku and Katsuki are safe," Y/n sighed.

"Uuhh. Hey isn't the UA sports festival coming up soon. We can't miss that," Roman said trying to lighten the mood.

"Umm. You do know that Mahoutokoro does not take time off to watch the Sports festival," Vexon cut in.

"Yeah but I know most of the students are pretty bummed out that they have to miss the festival. So why not sneak off campus," Roman whispered.

"We would get in trouble, we could possibly get expelled," Vexon warned. "Besides what so special about the Jin's sports festival,"

"We're going to show what you were missing Vexon," Mimi smirked.

Before Vexon could answer the bell rung. Everyone quickly got up and headed towards their next class.

______

Major writers block, better chapter coming soon. Sports festival arc next chapter.