Ch) 25.5

"Hey, Mimi are you okay?" Vexon asked the spaced-out girl.

"Hmm. Oh Just got a vision," Mimi smiled.

"About What?" Vexon asked curiously.

Mimi smiled as she replayed the vision in her mind.

---------------

(4 years later)

Eri was now 10 years old and gained a decent control of her quirk and started elementary school. She made a few friends with a boy named Kota and a few other girls. For once Eri felt like a normal girl, even if she felt lonely at times without Isamu by her side. Yet she always looked forward to the owl delivered letters.

Dear Eri,                                                                                                                                                                                            I heard from Deku that you finally started school. I hope you are having a good time and a happy tenth birthday. My progress at school has been great, except that one class where I exploded a large hole into a wall with a failed potion. And setting one of the classrooms on fire by accident, it's a good thing it's a magical school. I hope nothing like that is happening to you. I can't wait to see you again when I'm ready.

                Love,                                                                                                                                                                                               Isamu Chang

Eri giggled at Isamu's silliness as she hugged the letter close to her heart.

---------

(5 years later)

Dear Eri,                                                                                                                                                                                               Congratulations on getting into UA, is it true your a protege under Recovery girl. If you are I'm surprised that she is still alive. I'm finally getting a hold on magic, and I'm getting good with potions. I even  Created one by accident, it helps with memory loss. I started selling them and they were a hit. Certainly better than those rememballs. But I feel like my time to return is drawing near. I can't wait to see you than.

                         Love,                                                                                                                                                                                                    Isamu chang

Eri smiled as she wrote her reply in her letter as she sat at her desk in her dorm room.

----------

(5 years later)

Eri sat at her desk as she finished up the last of Recovery girl's patients.

She sighed as she stared out the window with a hint of sadness. It's been about 2 months since Isamu's last letter and she began to worry.

'What if he forgot about me?' She thought to herself as she stood from her seat.

With a sigh, she decided to talk a nice stroll around the UA campus. As she walked around the building her pendant started to shine radiantly. It started to float and lead her somewhere. She quickly chased after it, through the halls and out the front doors of the school. This certainly caught the attention of Mirio Sensei as he Quickly followed her. She ran after the pendant but came to a quick stop when it floated over to a man... That looked very familiar.

"Isamu," Eri gasped.

" Hello Eri," Isamu smild

Tears of joy ran down Eri's cheeks as she tackled him into a hug. Isamu groaned slight as he was pushed onto his back.

"Of course, I said I would come back. And I did," Isamu smiled.

Mirio smiled from the front door at the reunited friends. The two would travel the world to help those in need and explore the world around them. 

_____

"Something beautiful," Mimi smiled as the group fly over to the island.