Ch.3

"Look at those losers," one of Bakugou's loons said.

Bakugou looked over at the two friends sitting togeather a table over. They were reading another strange book. It was a large red book with a strange creature on it's cover and large golden letters. Over the past few months Bakugou noticed something different about Izuku. He was slightly more confident then used to be, and his passion for his dream of being a hero grew ten fold. He was relentless and refused to let go of that dream. This would piss off Bakugou, and many time he would try to confront Izuku when he was alone. Even though he would never to admit it, he was always wary of Y/n. When ever he and his goons would try to ruffle up Izuku strange thing would happen. One time when he tried to intimidate them he suddenly started to vomite slugs. Or another time when one of his friends front teeth started to grow long and out of his mouth like a rat. The other sprouted pig ears and a tail.

So they refused to confront Izuku with Y/n around.

"Tch. What does it matter there both a waste of space, their going to be swept aside for the special people," Bakugou huffed as he watched the two friends seemingly laugh at nothing.
"But that Y/n, she's odd,"

His friends nodded in agreement and slight fear. At first Bakugou couldn't understand what made her so odd, what made her different. Till one day when he overheard Izuku's and Y/n's private discussion. They were standing behind the school away from prying eyes. But Bakugou say them sneaking off, so he silently followed them.

"Izuku I got excepted into Mahoutokoro school of Gifted witches and wizards," Y/n whispered in excitement.

"Really, w-when do you start? Is it soon?" Izuku asked nervesly.

"Yes pretty soon, when you start elementary," she answered.

"D-does that mean you won't be going to school with me?" Izuku asked with a sad frown.

"No I'll be going to both schools, so I'll be with you till middle school. I'm going to get my supplies at a place called Daigon Ally. My Pa is going to take me their, you have to come with me," Y/n suggested.

"H-how?!" Izuku asked shocked.

"Umm, ask your mom if you can sleep over at my house," Y/n suggested.

Bakugou stopped listening after that. Was that the reason why she was so strange? The reason why weird things happen to them? He asked himself. As he continued to listen to y/n Tales of this magical world, he became more jealous more envious. It explained all the weird things that happened to him and his Goons. Why Deku of all people? Why him, what makes him so special that she shares her world with him? If this world is real. Bakugou would ask in his mind.

Yet Bakugou being Bakugou locked those thoughts and feelings deep inside. Pretending he never heard their conversation.

'Because why should he care about them and their weird world' he would say to himself.

___________

It was a Thursday at school, and Izuku was able to stay over at y/n's house, but to come home after school the next day. Izuku was beyond excited to see a small glimpse of the magic world. When school finished Mr.Potter was at the gate to take them home.

"So we're is Diagon Ally?" Izuku asked as they arrived at the Potter house.

"It's in London, Europe. That's were I'm from," Seris Potter answered.