Ch.18

"What the hell is wrong with you, what illness do you have?"

The looming figure with a pledge mask asked as he stood over a small boy. The boy had messy dark grey hair, with light brown eyes. The boy held his bullet wound as a gray-haired girl stood between the two. All around them things disappeared, changed, and fused. People turned into plants, equipment turned into animals and walls disappeared. 

"My won't my bullets work on you Isamu. Move aside Eri," Overhaul ordered.

Eri trembled as she hesitantly moved aside as tears of guilt and sorrow ran down her cheeks. Isamu gasped as he crawled back as Overhaul slowly approached the scared boy.

"Why won't your quirk be erased, Why are you so ill?"

----------------

"A rescue mission?" Roman asked.

"Yes, the ministry detected a strong burst of magic, but right knows the ministry's main concern is the sacred regalia. So no one is going to rescue the poor soul," Kazukou sighed as she looked over her 4 students.

"Ma'am if I may ask. Why us? I know we are apart of the jade alliance but were just 9 the years. Why not some 11  or 12th years, there are some powerful wizards and witches," Vexon asked.

"All of them who are apart of the alliance has been called by the ministry. That just leaves you four, the other 9th years have not been on missions like you. And according to your teachers you are all excellent students at that," Kazukou explained.

"So who is in trouble?" Mimi asked.

"A young boy named Isamu chang. He is about 7 years old, and the last time he was seen was when a Yakuza leader took him in. It seems his magic is slowly starting to become unstable, if that continues he could become an obscurus," Kazoku sighed as she got up to look out the window.

"that's terrible," Y/n frowned.

"So where can we find him?" Roman asked.

"The hassaikai hideout, at first I thought about approaching the main head. He was a reasonable man, a man of code. But his "son" of sorts took over and isn't the most welcoming," Kazukou explained.

"Who is that then?" Y/n asked.

"He calls himself Overhaul, a dangerous villain who can break down anything with a single touch,"

"That's scary," Mimi said.

"Indeed so I have these for you to help you along the way," Kazukou as she revealed a small brown wooden box.

Inside was  4 viles of Felix Felicis, Liquid luck. The group gasped in awe as they each received a vile.

 The group gasped in awe as they each received a vile