Ch.36

Class 1A grew very comfy in the dorm. It was nothing like they have ever seen. Aizawa was on edge, unsure how to feel about these strange people and places. Toshinori left the dorm to greet an old friend.

Suddenly the door to the dorm opened, everyone turned to see Y/n, Mimi, Roman, and Vexing enter.

"We have great news guys!" Mimi cheered.

"Well, it depends on how you see it," vexing added simply.

"What is it?" Mina asked in excitement.

"With some begging and pleading, you guys can finally wonder about our campus," Roman smiled.

But before the class could cheer. "But all or one of us has to accompany if you do so," Y/n added.

"Awww!" The class groaned.

"But why?" Denki asked.

"We promise to be on our best behavior," Iida added.

"That was the conditions we were given. Some of the students here are scared that humans are here at the school. Since humans are technically aren't allowed in here at all," Vexon explained.

"R-really?" Momo gasped.

"Yes, Though most of them are curious to meet you. So this is a good time to put your best foot forward. Cough, cough * Bakugou* cough," Roman smirked.

Bakugo growled as Kirishima held back the angry blond, as Roman continued smirked at the boy.

"plus others there are some who believe that you are here to infiltrate the school and are suspicious of you," Vexon explained.

"Well this is better than nothing, so lead the way," Ochaco smiled.

"Well How about we go grab some food. I bet you guys are starving," Mimi smiled, as the class nodded. "Well off to the cafeteria!"

_____________

The class started in awe of the grand cafeteria, but a noticeable thing they noticed was that... There was no visible kitchen.

"So umm, where is the kitchen for the cooks. Is there a Kitchen?" Momo asked.

"Oh, there is one, it's just not in view of the students. So the trouble makers don't cause trouble," Roman explained.

"That has happened?" Iida asked in shock.

"Yeah, the house-elves were not very happy," Mimi said as she leads the group to an empty table.

On the table was a neat row of fancy trey dishes with covers on them. The class watched in confusion as the four magic students quickly took a seat. The class slowly took a seat and looked under the trey lid, but it was empty except with a slip of paper. The class looked at their guides with slight disbelief and confusion.

Only to see them writing something on the piece of paper. Y/n simply said to write the food they were in the mood for. So they did and covered the tray with the lid. They clapped their hands and thanked for the meal. The class just sat in confusion as they didn't see anything happen or change.