Chapter 39 - Crazy for you

Start from the beginning

" Hello beautiful " Minho Hyung said to her, she turn around and gave a sweet smile to Minho Hyung " Kyung meet Jungkook " She looked and me, I bowed to her " Don't be formal darling " I was little confused " call her by her name no aunty okay " Minho Hyung whispered to me, I nodded my head.

" Jungkook I need your help here " I excused and went towards Chang wook Hyung " actually I have an emergency can you please check this young lady " I smiled at the girl" Of course hyung " He went away...I kneeled down before the girl" Hey " he looked at me " my name is Jungkook " I stretch my hand for a hand shake.

" C-chaeyoung " my smiled filters, Chaeyoung " Doctor Oppa " I smiled at her " Yes ?" I asked her softly " My arm hurts " She said pouting....I picked her up " Let's them check " I said and took her inside the children's room.

No one's POV

While Jungkook was talking with little Chaeyoung, Minho was staring at him with a smile " Careful Minho " Minho looks at Kyung " What?" He asked him " why I think there is something between you and Jungkook?" Kyung smirked at him, Minho awkwardly chuckled " No, there is nothing between us, he is just my good friend " Minho replied.

" Are you sure ?" Minho nodded his head " of course, I adore him as my brother " Minho said to her " actually let me tell you something " Minho said to her, Kyung stare at him excitedly " I was ,11 years old when a little boy helped me from my bullies, I still remember the kindness in his voice when he asked me " are you okay ?" " Minho smiled remembering about that day.

" That little boy was Jungkook, it was a coincidence that we met again in the college, I remember when  my best friend told me about Jungkook's crush on me " Minho chuckled remember about old memories " I was happy, but Jungkook still don't remember about this and now he is like my little brother " Kyung was looking at him with parted lips.

" It's really weird, that my childhood crush is now like my brother.. Jungkook is a really kind person Kyung, helping everyone, getting hurt while thinking good for others...now I want to protect him like he protected me that day " Minho said " I won't let anyone to touch him " Minho said looking at Bogum, who was peeking inside the younger's room.

On the other hand Taehyung was crying in his office " I miss my Jungoo!" He whined...Lisa sighed who was sitting there with Jennie beside her " dude! I know my brother is the best but I just told you that I left my house...we need a place to stay !" Lisa shouted getting angry at Taehyung, who flinched " Rich bish! Buy a house yourself " Taehyung said annoyed.

" You so called genius! I'm not rich anymore...help me!" Just as she said that Yoonmin and Sope entered into the room and saw Lisa " witch!" Lisa, Taehyung and Jennie shouted when they heard them yelled " What the hell!" Yoonji pulled Lisa's hairs " hurt my Bunny and you're dead " Taehyung tried to split them but poor him, Yoonji grabbed his hairs too...

" Ahh! Yoonji" he whimpers " You are also really Evil " after fighting for straight 20 minutes... Taehyung was sitting on his chair, with a tissue in his nose, holding back his bleeding nose and Lisa holding her head whining while other confused... finally Taehyung told them everything.

" Sorry Lisa " Yoonji Pats her shoulder making her more whimpers " Actually we all followed you that day, and-" Jimin smiled nervously " As you know everything now, how about working together " Jennie suggested...they all agreed " actually have a plan in my mind " Yoongi said to them and sat on Taehyung's table " stand up, or my table will break " Taehyung said to him which Yoongi ignored.

Taehyung sighed, Yoongi told them the plan " That's a really good plan...but we need someone so she can seduce Bogum " Taehyung said...Jimin cleared his throats " actually Taehyung you have someone " Taehyung frowns " What ? don't tell me I have to act like a girl?!" Taehyung panicked.