You inhaled. "There is."

"What is it?"

"Support me. Us."

Draco looked at you softly, and a small smile arose on his lips.

"You'd be much cooler if you weren't Potter's sister. Or their friend."

"You don't like my friends, do you?" You said with a smile, taking the letter and leaving the common room. Draco followed you and walked with you through Hogwarts.

"Not at all. But you don't like mine either."

"I don't understand how you can be friends with them."

"I don't understand how you can be friends with people like Granger or the Weasleys."

"They're kind, supportive, loving, trustworthy people who will never hesitate to help someone else out. What have your friends got? Money."

"That's true," Draco laughed quietly, "we all come from wealthy families, you're right. Maybe money does play a part in our friendship then."

"Exactly. It's shallow."

"Don't go as far as calling it shallow."

"Am I wrong?"

"Yes. I actually like hanging out with them."

"So you're as much of a twat as them."

"They're not that bad."

"Yes, they are. By hanging out with them, it just shows you're the same. There's a reason I don't like you."

"You don't like me but you sure do like me inside of you," Draco cleared his throat with a sneer. You rolled your eyes and sped up your walk. He, noticing this, also sped up his walk through the hallway. "Where are we going?"

"I have to send this letter to Sirius."

"How come I can't stand male Potter, but I can stand you?"

"Because you have no choice," you said.

"You're also hot."

"Ok, didn't ask."

"Do you want me to hit you?"

"Yes."

Draco shook his head with a smile. "What is your owl called?"

"Albus."

"We've slept three times yet I know nothing about you," Draco said.

"Good."

"Open up, will you?"

"No." You paused. "What's your owl called?"

"Niklaus," he said, smiling proudly at the name he picked for his Eagle Owl.

"I've seen your owl. He's pretty."

"Your owl is white."

"A snowy owl. Same as Harry's."

"Didn't Potter pick a weird name for his owl?"

"Hedwig. Not weird at all. I love Hedwig. Albus and Hedwig get along very well."

"Why did you pick Albus?"

"Because he's white and white in Latin is Albus."

At your explanation, Draco could not stop himself from looking down at you with a smile. You, also, smiled proudly at your reasoning behind the name, and you walked on proudly. When you finally reached the Owlery, Albus, the great white owl, flew out of his place and immediately to you before landing on your shoulder proudly.