1

"Alright! Thank you so much guys for this year! Although it's online I still had fun as your professor!" Professor sniffed as I stared to the screen. I snorted. "I'm going to miss all of you guys! Oh God!" and she cried even more. "Awh it's okay Professor Kim! We're going to miss you too!" my classmates started comforting her.

"Thank you guys! Really. Enjoy your summer break and let's hope we could have classes face to face! You guys are totally awesome! Good luck!" Professor calmed down. Yeah this goddamn virus literally made my life so boring. I'm still glad to hear that we  are able go out. I left the meeting and messaged my mom.

"Hi Mom, we just finished the meeting." Sent

I stared at the ceiling thinking of what to do now. I have no plans to going somewhere. I'm thinking about getting a side job and save money. My phone suddenly rang, it startled me. Mom.

"Hey Mom!" I smiled as soon as I answered the phone. She told me to message her right after my last meeting for this school year. "You guys done?" She said. "Yeah it just ended few minutes ago." I laid down on my bed, God I'm 20 but my back be 89 years old.

"So what's your now? Roam around the streets of New York?" She talked softly. New York will always be BUSY busy.

"Well, I thought of having a side job again. I want to save money. Maybe work in Java Jive?" I questioned myself. "Again?" Mom asked. "Don't worry Robert is not working there anymore." I assured my mom. "You better be sure, he doesn't seem like his age! Really immature and I don't like him. He's the reason why you stopped working." I stayed silent.

"So you're going to work. At Java Jive. Again." She said. I stood up from my bed in a quick manner. And let me tell you, my whole world just danced aggressively.

And that's on iron deficiency

"Yup, I'll message Gerald about it." I walked to the kitchen to drink some water. "Oh is Gerald still the manager?" My mom asked. Gerald is the only guy I'm friends with back in High School.

His Dad was incharge of the coffee shop and we would hangout there after school and assist the baristas and that's how we ended up working there together until he took his Dad's position.

"Yeah, he sends me videos of him working at the same place." I shrugged it off and poured water in my glass. "Tell him Hi from me okay?" I drank my water. "Yes mom." I stared at the window. It's still early though. 2:15 pm

"Okay. Mom needs to go now. Take care of yourself, okay? Always wear a mask whenever you go outside. I love you, Winterrose." She said. "You too, Mom. I love you." and she ended the call.

My name is Winterrose Easton, Winter for short. I'm 20 years old, studying Architecture in College. My mom's from Japan and Dad from California. I have a sister named Primrose Easton, and no it's not Everdeen. Yeah, this isn't Hunger Games dummy.