Jay 23

"Y/n" Jay walked in slumped over. "What's wrong?" I asked and he was slumped over. "I'm upset." He told me and I ran my hand through his hair.

"I wanna be close to you" he pulled me towards him and I chuckled. "Well you are close" I told him. "I need a kiss. Multiple kisses" he spoke and faced me as my eyes were on my phone.

"Y/n" Jay spoke and I smiled and looked over at him. "So needy for me. What's wrong?" I asked and kissed his lips. His eyes shut as it only lasted a second.

"No, more" he held both of my hands. "You don't want any more kisses, fine" I shrugged. "Nooo" he wined and put his chin on my shoulder.

"I want more" he whispered and kissed my ear and neck. He sat there for a second before I looked over at him and kissed his lips again. I held his arm and I kissed his neck and his jaw.

I moved and got on his lap and straddled him. I ran my hands along his chest as I kissed him all over his neck and face. His hands were at my wasit and his head leaned back.

"Good?" I asked him and sat up. He picked his head up and looked at me. "Not yet" he puckered his lips. I grinded my hips on him a little and his mouth came open. 

"Is that what you want?" I chuckled as I was trying to figure him out. "No I just- just wanted to be near you" he shook his head and I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my heas on his shoulder.

"You miss me today?" I asked and rubbed my self against him and his hands went to my waist. His dick grew harder as he gasped.

"So eager for a fucking? So needy for my touch?" I asked him and he let out a moan as I rubbed harder against him. His hands were on my hips trying to slow me down.

"Ye-es. I mean. No I just- mmh wanted-" he stopped again and his dick was pretty hard now. "What?" I asked him and his face was red as he looked at me. I bounced up and down a little and he was getting hot and bothered.

"Y/n I'm really- I just-" he breathed and I stopped and just sat on him. He looked at me with hopefulness and I took his hands and took them off me.

"Dinner?" I asked and I went to stand up and he caught my wrist. "Y/n" he looked at me and then down to his hard on. "You see what you did?" He questioned.

"I didn't do anything. Are you hungry?" I asked and pulled away. He groaned as I walked in to the kitchen.