Ezra 4

"You stupid piece of shit!" My father yelled at me and pushed me to the ground. I had already started crying as he hit me and pushed me around.

"You know you have 2 minutes to do what I ask! And then your fucking slamming dishes around" he yelled and unbuckled his belt and took it off. He folding it in half and walked over to me. "No please. I just dropped it" I cried and he walked over to me.

He hit me on the leg with the belt buckled and I screamed out. "Shut up!" He yelled and hit my stomach over and over again. He stopped for a second until hitting me one last time in the face as hard as he could. I sobbed and tried to shield my body.

He put his belt back on and grabbed my wrist. "No please. I'm sorry" I cried and he dragged the to the kitchen. He threw me down in the broken glass. "Clean this shit up" he yelled. I kneeled down on the glass, bleeding and started to pick up the glass. "I'm going to work. Your staying here all day and cleaning up this filthy house" he told me and I nodded.

He walked out and I felt woozy. I picked up the glass and threw it away. Then patched up my arms and legs. I cried and around 3 I heard a knock at the door. I stood up and walked over and opened it up to see Ezra.

"Y/n?" He asked worried and stepped in right away. We have been dating for almost a year now, and he knows what goes on with my Dad and I.  "What the hell happened?" He asked and grabbed my arm and I winced. I pulled back my bruised wrist and he looked at me.

"He did it again, didnt he" Ezra asked softly. "That's why you weren't at school" he spoke again. I nodded and looked at the ground. "Let's go." He told me and turned to the still opened door. "No I still have to clean up" I told him and he carefully grabbed my upper arm. "No your coming with me. I'm never letting that asshole touch you again" he told me and started to pull me out.

He shut the door and put his hand on my back and helped me in his car. "But what if he calls the cops?" I asked him. "Then we'll tell them he beat you" he said sternly, and started the car. "Ezra" I spoke quietly. He looked over at me and raised his eye brows. "Thank you" I told him and he smiled.

We drove to his house and got out and walked inside. His parents knew what I was going through and loved having me over. "Were home" Ezra called and his mom poked her head out and saw me. "Hi Y/n. Were having meatloaf. I want you to stay over" she smiled at me and I smiled weakly and nodded.

"Go up stairs. I'll be right there" he told me and I turned around and walked up stairs as he walked over to his mom to tell her what happened. I walked up the stairs slowly and got to his room and stood in the middle of the room. I heard his foot steps walk up the stairs and he walked in and shut the door.

He walked in to his bathroom and got his first aid kit and walked back in. "You know the drill" he told me and I kept my head down and slipped my shirt off. He pulled up a chair and let me sit as he examined my cuts and bruises. "Oh my god" he shook his head and I crossed my arms and looked to the side as I felt a lump from in my throat.

"Was it the poker?" He asked me. I shook my head and he sat next to me and wiped some of the blood off my arms and stomach. "Belt" I whispered. "Bastard" he shook his head. I looked down and saw the spots on my body were already turning purple. I had previous scars and fresh open cuts. "Your never going back there" he told me and tears fell down my face.

He cleaned me up as good as he could and I put my shirt back on. He wiped my arms and hands as well, being carful of my wrist. "Y/n" Ezra grabbed my hand. "You did nothing to deserve this" he shook his head and wiped the tears off my cheeks. He stood up and pulled me up with him.

"Dinners almost ready" he smiled and we walked out and down stairs. We walked into the kitchen and helped his mom bring some stuff out to the table. Ezra and I sat down with his father and he smiled at me and sey his newspaper down. "Y/n I'm glad your here. I've got some problems with my truck again." He told me and I nodded.

"I'll take a look at him Mr. Lee" I nodded. "You know its Liam Y/n." He smiled. "Leave that poor girl alone. Shes looked at that old thing a million times. You should just sell it" Ezras mom said and sat down. We ate and nothing was said about the bruises or cuts that could be seen.

"Thanks for dinner. I better get going though" I told them and they all looked at me. "No" Ezra shook his head. "Your spending the night here" He told me and his parents nodded.

"And in the morning were going to the police" his father said and I looked at all of them. "Your part of our family" Ezras mom told me and I smiled. "Thank you" I spoke.