Eric 16

I was sitting in my living room with my parents watching tv. We had just eaten dinner and we always watched tv together after.

It was getting dark, and I was sitting in a chair that faced the tv, but I could see the kitchen and the window though the door.

My parents sat on the couch and faced the tv. I watched tv and I felt my phone buzz. I looked at it and it was from Eric. My 1 year boyfriend. 

Eric: Hey baby

Me: Hi

Eric: What are you doing?

Me: tv you?

Eric: well nothing right now but later definitely you ;)

Me: Oh my god. You cant say stuff like that. 

Eric: Look at your front door

I put my phone down and I looked at the front door. I saw Eric standing there and looking though the window.

"What are you looking at?" I heard my dad ask and I turned my head. "I was just uh. I spaced out. I think i'm gonna take a walk" I told them and stood up.

"Ok, be careful" My mom told me. "I might take a walk in the woods up to my tree" I spoke and my parents nodded. I walked to my front door and I didnt see Eric anymore.

I walked out the door and shut it. I looked around, but I didn't see him. "Eric?" I whispered and I looked around.

I stepped off of my porch an looked around. "Hello?" I whispered and I walked around my house. An arm snaked around my waist, and a hand over my mouth.

I was pushed against the house and Eric stood there and our faces were inches apart. He had his hand on my mouth and his other hand holding one of mine.

"Hi" He smiled and I smiled as he slowly moved his hand from my mouth. "You scared the shit outta me" I whispered and he smiled and laughed lightly.

"That was the idea" He spoke and kissed me. I leaned in to him and he squeezed my hand. "So what do you wanna do?" I asked him as we backed up.

He looked at me and smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Your gross" I pushed him and we laughed. "You weren't saying that the other night. Harder. faster" He made fun of me and I scoffed.

"You know what. . Ill be upstairs" I told him and turned and he held on to me. "I like it when you do that" He whispered in my ear and kissed my neck.

I moaned and leaned my head back. "My parents" I spoke and he stopped. "We could walk to my house" He offered and I turned around and looked at him. "We got caught by your sister last time" I blushed and he smiled.

"Well shes not home any more and my mom and dad are out of town" he smiled and started to pull me across the lawn.

"Eric when if my parents see?" I asked nervously and we both ducked down. "Come on" He spoke and looked behind us. We ran across 3 yards and he held my hand the whole time.

We got back on to the side walk and we were both breathing heavy. we walked the couple blocks to his house and we got in and sat on the couch. He turned on the tv and we both just sat there.

"I got weed" He told me and got up. I smiled and he came back down. We smoked some weed and we ended up falling asleep on the couch. 

-

I woke up and my phone was ringing. "Grab that" I heard Eric mumble. I grabbed my phone and I couldn't see who was calling. I squinted but the light was too bright. I answered it and held it up to my ear.

"Hello?" I answered confused and it was still dark outside. "Y/n where are you? Your mother and I are worried sick" I heard my dads voice and I looked at the clock. It was almost 1 in the morning.

"Dad calm down i'm walking back right now" I told him and stood up. "Ok. but you better be home before 1:30 and don't get caught by the cops" He warned me.

"I love you too. Go back to sleep" I told him and I hung up. "Where are you going?" Eric asked me as I rubbed my eyes. "Home. That was my dad" I sighed and he stood up.

"No its ok. You can stay here" I told him and he rolled his eyes. "I'm coming with you" He spoke and walked over to me.

"Definitely wouldn't want you to get kidnapped and brutally murdered" He spoke and wrapped his arm around my waist. We walked out of his house and back over to mine.