Mason 19

I sat on the couch as Mason was upstairs working. "Hey Y/n!" I heard him yell and I looked up to the stairs and waited for a second.

"Y/n I need help!" He yelled again and I laughed quietly as I stood up and walked up the stairs.

"What do you need help with?" I yelled as I got in to the hallway. But no answer. "Mason?" I called, but he was quiet. I knew he was gonna jump out and scare me and he knows I hate that shit.

"Mason I'm gonna go down stairs if you don't respond. You know I hate being scared" I spoke loudly and I crossed my arms.

"In the bedroom" he called and I walked in to our room but I didn't see him. I looked around and crossed my arms.

"Mason" I sighed and I heard a noise and arms were wrapped around me and I was pulled to the ground. I screamed and Mason pulled me and then straddled me as he pinned my wrists to the floor.

"Very mature" I told him and he smiled. "I'm more mature than you" he countered and I giggled a little bit.

"What?" He frowned and I shrugged. He looked down at me still holding me down and he smiled after a second.

"I am way more mature I bet your thinking of sex right now" I told him and he leanded down and I felt his hot breath on my neck.

"I was thinking about how hot you would look naked on that bed. With my cock inside you moaning, squirming, and loving every second of it" he spoke quietly but it sent chills down my spin as he did.

"Mason" I breathed out as he started to kiss my neck and up to my jaw line. "Come on baby." He spoke and he reached my lips and then looked down at me.

"I thought you were mature?" I asked him and he squinted at me. He stood up and pulled me along with him. His arms went around my waist and he pulled me as close to his body as he could.

"Can you feel how mature I am?" He asked and yeah, I could. We walked backwards and I fell on to the bed. He got in top of me and now I could see how mature he was.

"Your mouth is open" he told me and I closed it quickly and looked at him. He reached his hands up my shirt and I didn't have a bra on. He pinched my nipple and I gasped and he chuckled.

He took his hands out and he went back to kissing me. We were both breathing heavy and his hands had wandered down to my pants and he started to tug them down. I reached down and undid is pants as well but our lips never lost each other.

"What the fuck is up with your pants" I complained as mine were on the floor and his were still on. He laughed and pulled his own pants down and he lips went back to my neck and he sucked hard.

I could feel the wet spot and is hands pulled my underwear down and I pulled his down.

"Wet" he commented as his finger went between my folds and I nodded. He rubbed my entrance and this cock was fully hard now and he grabbed it and rubbed the tip on my hole.

"Oh fuck" I moaned and he chuckled. He sat up and he pulled me with him. He took my shirt off and then his own. His hands ran all over my body and I breathed heavy along with him.

"Put it in." I begged him and he grabbed his cock once again and pushed it in me slow. He picked up the pace fast and I moaned and my hands found his hair and he was going really fast.

One of his hands squeezed my brest and his other one was down. He put his thumb on my clit and rubbed circles the same speed as his thrusting.

"Cum Y/n. Do it" he almost yelled and I felt my stomach do flips. "Mason. Oh fuck fuck" I slammed my eyes shut and I came. He stopped rubbing but he thrusted in to me until he grunted, pulled out and came.

"Fuck" I breathed heavy and he fell beside me on the bed. We were quiet and his hand found mine and he held it tight. "I agree. You are very mature" I told him and he laughed.