Cameron 8

"Hey bitch" I heard Eathan call as I ran down the hall way. My face was already bruised and my side was killing me.

I looked back and then forward and ran in to Eathan. I screamed and fell down as he smiled and walked toward me.

"Shut up. I swear if you get me in trouble it'll be the last thing you ever fucking do" he gritted his teeth and grabbed a chunk of my hair and pulled me to the bathrooms.

"Eathan" I squeaked and I grabbed on to his wrist and we went to the boys bathroom. Another boy was in there and he ran out with out looking at us.

"Fuckin bitch" he spat and threw me against the wall and tear ran down my face. He started to unbuckle his belt and I tried to crawl away and he grabbed my arm and picked me up and punched me in the gut. I tried to bend over but he held me up and punched me again.

He wrapped the belt around my neck and started to pull it tight. I gasped and tried to tear at the belt and my vision started to go black. After a second more the belt loosened and I sucked in air.

I fell to the ground and heard grunting and profanity. I got my vision back and I saw Cameron punching Eathan. He was shouting and I saw Eathan bleeding and he fell to the floor.

"Dont you ever fucking touch her again or I'll kill you" Cameron yelled. "Cameron" I coughed and he walked over to me. He helped me up and I saw Eathan laying on the ground unconscious.

"Cameron" I said quietly as he helped me walk. We walked out and I saw the boy who had been in the bathroom. "Thank you" Cameron patted his shoulder and he nodded and walked the other way.

"Are you ok. What did that ass hole do" Cameron asked and I felt more tears fall down my face as I shook my head. 

"Hey you kids get to class" I heard a teacher yell. "Yep" Cameron yelled back and we walked to the doors and I still had tears streaking my face as Cameron held on to me.

"Are you ok?" He asked me as we walked out the door. "I'm ok. What happened with Eathan?" I asked him. "He wont bother you again" he told me and we got to his car and he helped me in and we drove his house.