Jay

Jay and I were hanging out with the guys. He was laughing and drinking and basicly ignoring me. "Jay I've got a headache can we go?" I asked and he didnt answer me. "Jay" I nudged him and he gave me a glare before turning back around to who ever he was talking to.

I groaned and got up and walked over to the bar. I got a drink and after awhile Jay came over to me. "Hey you wanna get outta here?" He bit his lip and I didnt even look at him. "Y/n" he poked me and I took a sip of my drink. "What did I do?" He asked a bit worried and I rubbed my forehead. "Ok I'm sorry for ignoring you" he told me and reached for my hand but I pulled away.

"Yþn" he growled in a low tone. I looked over at him and he was drunk. "I wanted to go home 2 hours ago but you were too busy to listen. So now I'm gonna have some fun" I shrugged and he creased his eye brows. I downed 2 more shots and went to the dance floor. I closed my eyes and swayed my hips to the music.

Every now and then I opened my eyes to see Jay staring at me and when I did I closed my eyes again. "Hey you wanna dance?" A guy asked me and I looked at Jay and he put his hand on the counter and I grabbed the guys hand and started to dance on him. My hand was soon grabbed and I was pulled through the crowd in to the bathroom. Jay pushed me in and made sure no one was in here before locking the door.

I crossed my arms and he paced. "What?" I asked and he out hand up to me. He ssshhed me and then walked up to me. He pushed me to the wall and started to kiss me. "Jay" I tried to push him off put me held me in my place with his hips. "You dance like a queen" he whispered in my ear and I shivered and he chuckled. "It was pretty sexy until that asshole came over" he growled and bit my ear.

I yelped and he smirked. He kissed my neck and started to suck. "Jay no" my eyes snapped open and he bit and sucked my skin. "Jay stop" I demanded but he didnt. "Its to show your mine" he smiled and I pushed him off and walked over to the mirror. "What the fuck Jay?" I yelled. "What?" He asked. I shook my head and stormed out. Jay ran after me and I walked right out of the club.

I walked in to our house and slammed the door. He walked in a second later and I got a glass of water. "What's wrong?" He asked and I whipped around to face him. "Uuumm. You ignore me and then you get jealous and give me a fucking hickey" I set my glass down and threw my hands up. "Your mine" he walked over to me and reached for my hands. "I think you should leave" I told him and he looked up at me 

"Y/n" he said quietly. "Just go" I told him and he stepped back and grabbed his jacket. A tear rolled down my face as he opened the door and glanced back at me before he left.