Cameron

I sat on the couch alone. Cam had flown down to Melborne for Pax and I had work so I couldn't go. I had called him everyday and he was coming home today.

My phone rang and I picked it up. "Hey" I smiled in to the phone. "Babe I've got some bad news" he told me and my heart dropped. "Your not pregnant are you?" I asked worried and he chuckled. "No it's my flight back home" he told me. "What about it?" I asked and got more worried.

"Its being delayed. Toby and I are sat here waiting" he told me and I frowned. "But your suppose to be home today" I said sadly. "I know baby and I will be. Just later than we thought" he told me. I sighed and he was quiet for a moment. "Do you know how long its gonna be?" I asked him and he sighed.

"They dont know yet. I'll text you when I've got details though." He told me and I laid on the couch. "Ok Cam" I spoke. "I love you" he told me and I smiled. "I love you too" I told him. I hung up the phone and sat. I called one of my friends and she came over for a bit, but once it got dark she left. I cooked dinner and ate alone.

Cam still hadn't texted me. I cleaned my dishes and sat back on the couch. It was getting pretty late and I was getting tired. I dragged my self to our bedroom and laid down. I sighed and saw the clock read 12:58am. I closed my eyes and fell right to sleep.

-

"Y/n" I heard a whisper. "Baby I'm home" I heard another whisper. I opened my eyes and it was still dark but I saw a tall silhouette moving around the room. "Cameron?" I asked nervously. "Yep just me" he said and crawled in to bed. "Why didnt you text me?" I asked and he got underneath the covers.

"My phone died but I'm here now" he told me and his long arms wrapped around my waist. He pulled me close and he took a deep breath. "I've missed you" he spoke and I smiled and cuddled closer to him. I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep.