Jaren 3

Jaren and I were sat on the couch when I heard the phone ring. I got up and ran to the phone in the kitchen. "Hello?" I answered and the lone was quiet for a moment. "Hello?" I asked again and walked in to the living room with Jaren.

"Who is it?" He asked and I shrugged. "I'm sorry is this Mrs. Adam's?" The voice asked and I walked around the room. "It is who is this?" I asked and Jaren looked confused. "I'm Dr. Jones. I'm calling to inform you that your parents have been in a tragic accident" he told me and my heart sunk.

"What? Are they ok. What happened?" I quickly asked and Jaren stood up. "They were in a car crash. The semi driver lost control of the wheel and also lost his life" he told me. "Also? There dead?" I asked and began to shake.

I could feel the tears running down my cheeks and a lump start to form in my throat. "Yes Mrs. Adam's. They passed away on impact" he spoke softly. I hung up the phone and Jaren went to ask me a question and I threw the phone against the wall as hard as I could.

I screamed and Jaren put a hand on my shoulder. "What happened. Why are you so upset?" He asked and I pushed him off me. "There dead!" I screamed and knocked over a glass bowl that was on the table.

"There dead Jaren, and I didnt even get to say goodbye" I sobbed and knocked over a lamp and swept some papers to the floor. "Who? Who died?" He asked more worried and he tried to walk over to me.

"They were in a car crash. The other driver died too and now I'm not ever gonna get to see them again" I told him and he finally grabbed ahold of my wrists and looked straight in to my eyes.

"Who?" He asked simply. "My parents" I put my head down and he wrapped his arms around me. He rubbed my back and I wrapped my arms around him. I sobbed and fell to the floor in his arms.