Jaren 9

"Oohhh Y/n" Jaren sang and walked in to the kitchen. "Hi" I smiled and he walked over to me. "You wanna do something tonight?" He asked and wiggled his eye brows.

"Like what?" I asked and he grabbed something from his pocket. "I've got a coupon for one free mini golf game" he told me and held up the paper and smiled. "Ok" I nodded and laughed.

I looked back down at the food I was making and I heard Jaren make a noise. "Babe" he wined and I looked up at him. "I wanted to go now" he told me and I smiled and nodded. "But my food" I told him. "I'm in the mood to golf now and if we wait any longer what if I'm not?" He asked and I smiled and walked over to him.

We walked from the kitchen into the bed room and got dressed and walked out the door. The sun was just starting to set as we got to the mini golf place. We got our balls and clubs. We walked out the door and went to the first hole as the lights switched on.

"Rock paper scissors to who goes first" he told me and I smiled and we did it. I had paper and he had rock. I set my ball down and carefully lined up the shot and went to swing. "Aha!" Jaren yelled and I jumped a little and hit the ball harder.

I turned around to look at him and he was laughing. "Were gonna play that way?" I asked and he shrugged and set his ball down. He tried to sike me out but he hit the ball, and I didnt do anything. We went through a couple while trying to mess each other up.

On the 7th hole I stood on the bricks and when he swung I stepped right in front of him, and stepped on the ball, then almost fell over cause I'm stupid. He caught my arm and we both laughed. On the 9th hole he got a little heated and hit his ball to hard and it went into the drink.

He sighed and frowned. "Guess we have to golf together now" he shrugged and he walked up behind me. We both held the club and I giggled as he rested his chin on my shoulder and kissed my cheek. We both guided the putter back and hit the ball.

He didnt let go of me and he held me tighter. He kissed my neck and I leaned back in to it. "Jaren" I moaned and he wrapped his arms around me. "Hey! There are kids here!" I heard a woman yell and we both stopped and looked up to see a mother covering her child eyes.

We stepped away from each other and I turned bright red. "Shit. Let's go" I told him and pulled him along. He laughed as we put our stuff away and started the walk back to the house. "That was embarrassing" I felt my heated cheeks and he chuckled.

"She probably thought we were gonna fuck right there and then" I shook my head. "We should have. Golf sex is so sexy. So many balls and long sticks and all the holes but one are under 18" he told me and I gasped.

"You cant say that" I pushed him but he held on to my hand. "Which part?" He smirked and we got home and he opened the door. We both walked in and I heard the door shut and lock. "Y/n" he said and I turned around and was met by his lips connecting with mine.