200

Its 1:44am. This is a couple I've been thinking about :)  *unedited*

Ezra
I was laying in bed curled up to one side and looking at my phone. "What are you still doing in bed?" I heard his voice and he walked into the room. "I don't have work today so I thought I'd spend the day in bed" I told him and he crawled in to bed and laid behind me. "Ah. Then I will too" he spoke and laid his hesd down. His arm was draped over me and his hand was on my stomach. I scrolled though my phone and his thumb was moving slightly. He slowly started to move his hand across my thin t-shirt. His legs were getting closer to mine as he tangled them together. His thumb ran over my left nipple a few times before I made a noise and he stopped for a moment. This pointer when over my right nipple. "Ezra" I spoke and he pulled me close to him. He pulled at the fabric of my shirt and he put his face in my neck. His hand ran across my chest and he was pinching at my inner side boob. He was doing to softly but if I didn't stop him soon. He pinched a little to hard and I shifted my leg. He breathed out and did it softly again and running his finger tips over where he pinched. His hand ran up my chest and to my neck. He pulled me closer to him and I smiled as I felt his lips on my neck. I could feel his dick getting hard the closer he pulled me. His hand roamed my neck and went back down to my boobs. I felt his fingers glide down my shirt and he felt my underwear line before reaching his hand up my shirt.

Eric
I was sitting at my desk looking at some papers. Eric walked in and he glanced at me before walking over to me. He walked behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. I tensed up because I thought he was gonna tickle me. I heard him chuckle as he tried to push my shoulders down. "I'm not gonna tickle you" he chuckled and I slowly let my shoulders down. His hands ran over my shoulders and down my chest. He leaned down on me and kissed my cheek. "What are you doing?" He asked me. "Looking though these papers" I told him and he put his arm around my neck. "Anything I can help with?" He asked and hugged me. I put my hand on his arm and smiled. "Probably not" I sighed trying to understand what my boss wanted. His other hand cupped my boob and other one. He kissed my neck and shoulder as the one around my neck got a little snug. "Eric" I tried to pull him off my neck. "Shouldn't 3 and 6 go together and then you'd have all 22 over there" Eric leaned forward and pointed at the paper. "Then she could have the other set with no extra charge" he explained. "Oh my god" I smiled and wrote that down. "You are the best" I told him and set my pencil down. His arm tightend around my neck as I went to look up at him. "Say thank you daddy" he hummed and my hands wemt up to his arm. "Fuck off" I turned red and sat up. "Thank you daddy" he spoke again and I was loosing air. "Thank you" I gasped and he kissed my cheek.

Mason
"Are you fucking serious?" Mason yelled as the door slammed. I walked to our room already with a headache. "Damnit Y/n tell me what the fuck you were doing!" Mason demanded as he stepped in to the room fuming, and very drunk. "I was at a party that you wanted me to go to and then you ditched me because you wanted to take a body shot off of Toby" I told him. "Fuck you!" He yelled and I whipped around. "Yeah you wish you could" I raised my voice. He walked towards me and wrapped his hand around my throat and pushed me up against the wall. I gasped as I hit the wall and my hands came up to his wrist. "I'm done with the smartass comments and the dumb act. Tell me what you were doing with that guy" he spoke his voice now lower than before. "Get the fuck off of me Mason" I told him and he stood up. "You are so fucking drunk" I pushed him and he stumbled back a bit. He came at me again and pushed me to the wall. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the wall as his knee went between my legs. I made a noise and looked up at him as he dipped his head down. He kissed my neck and I turned my head and tried to push back. He was strong and he kept me pushed to the wall. "Mason" I closed my eyes and tried to pull away again. "Just tell me the truth" he put his head against the wall and I kept my eyes shut. His hands were tightly gripping my wrists and I was standing on my tip toes. He yelled my name and punched the wall before grabbed my chin and making me look at him. I knew my face was red and I felt like crying. "Nothing happened" I told him quietly as my hand went up to his stomach. He held my face and looked down at me. He was breathing a little heavy and I could smell how drunk he was. "Nothing happened" I told him again and he dipped his head in to my neck and wrapped his arms around me.