Matt 1

I am changing from Toby to Matt because I dont know how to write for Toby anymore and some people have told me they wanna see Matt. :) Please dont be mad. . . Enjoy

I sat on the couch as Matt was upstairs working. I heard his foot steps and I was looking at my phone for a moment until I looked up and saw him standing there looking at me.

"Hey Matt" I smiled and he smiled as he walked over. He sat on the couch next me and he put his arm around my shoulders and looked at me for a moment. I was confused and then I knew what he wanted.

"Sex?" I asked him and he scoffed. "You think that's the only reason I would come over here and sit next to you. And love you? For sex? I am offened!" He stood up and looked at me.

"Well I was gonna ask but I guess you don't want to" I shrugged and his face went white.

"What?! No no. Please sex. I. That." He sighed and looked down at me.

"No it's ok we don't have to. I don't want my sensitive baby to feel pressured" I put out my bottom lip and then giggled a little bit.

His face was stright now and he grabbed my phone from my hand and put it in his pants.

"Matt!" I yelled and he smiled. "That's what I wanna hear, but in the bed room" he pointed and I huffed and crossed my arms.

"Give me my phone" I told him and he put his hands on his hips and pursed his lips. "Get it your self" he countered and I sat up and undid his pants.

He was hard but I tried not to let him notice me looking at it. I reached my hands in his pants and I put my hand to his cock and squeezed. He gasped and grabbed my wrist.

"Oops that's not my phone" I shrugged and I tried to pull away but he had my wrist. "Matt" I smiled and he stared down at me and I heard a thud. My phone had dropped to the floor. I went to get it and he pushed me on to the couch and got on top of me.

"Sex?" He asked me as he looked down at me. "Take your pants off" I spoke and he grinned from ear to ear and he pulled his pants off and we started to make out. It got hot pretty fast and we both started to breath heavy.

"Now you" he spoke and he hooked his fingers in my belt loops and tugged for a moment before he undid them. He pulled them off and his hands were roaming my body.

I reached down and started to palm his hard on and I could feel the pre cum already dripping. "Fuck. Harder" he grinding his hips into my hands and I did as I was told.

His hand went down my underwear and he started to rub my clit. I jumped and squeaked but that only made him go faster.

"These off too" I told him and tugged his underwear off as he did the same to me.

"Let me help" I spoke and I licked my hand and grabbed his cock and started to pump.

"Slow slow. We havent even- Y/n" he moaned and his eyes snapped open as I giggled and stopped.

"Jesus" he shook his head and he lined up his cock with my hole and he shoved it in and I screamed out in a painful pleasure.

"Fuck me. Fuck me" I dug my nails in to his back as he went harder and faster. "I am. Don't worry" he spoke and he went in and out and I started to move my hips around and I moaned.

My hands had gone under his shirt and I was clawing at his back as he went in and out of me. Our lips connected and his tounge went in to my mouth and searched around.

"I can feel how close you are baby. Come on" he encouraged and his finger tips brushed against my clit and I scratched his back as I came.

"Fuck Y/n" he shut his eyes and he pulled out and came on my stomach. "Shit woman. I think I'm bleeding" he breathed out and I frowned.

"Sorry I was. Really into it" I took a deep breath and he smirked. "I know you were." He nodded.

"Stay there I'll get a towel" he told me and I nodded. He got up and walked in to the kitchen as I tried to even my breathing.