Jay 13

It was summer time. Spring in the city and Jay and I were feeling awfully nifty. I went outside and I saw Jay sitting in our garden pulling weeds. I walked over to him and his hands and face were dirty.

"Workin hard?" I asked him and handed him a glass of lemonade. "A little. You wanna help?" He asked and took it. "I've gotta water them then I'll help" I told him and he nodded.

I dragged the hose over and started to water all of our plants. Jay and I have been working on our garden since we moved in together. The flowers were in bloom and everything was just right. I was watering the plants as Jay pulled the weeds.

Once I was done I went and I sat next to him in the soft dirt. He kept pulling weeds and I helped a little bit. I started to pull weeds from the pile and tie them together. I picked a couple flowers and I stuck them in the ring of weeds I had made. I was trying to help one but it kept falling out.

"Y/n" Jay said my name and I jumped and I looked at him. He smiled and tilted his head. "What are you doing beautiful" he asked and I giggled and I held up the half a flower crown.

"I'm making you somthing. Dont look" I pulled it away and he laughed as I scrambled to my feet. I walked around the garden and I picked flowers and put them in the crown.

"Baby" Jay spoke and I turned around and looked at him. He was still sitting picking weeds and I walked over to him. I placed the flower crown on his head and smiled as I put my hands together.

"Come down here" he patted the dirt and I sat down. He lifted his hands to take the crown off and I grabbed his hands. "Dont. It looks pretty" I told him and he laughed.

"I'm a man. I'm not supposed to look pretty" he told me and I shrugged. I made another crown and I showed Jay. "Look" I poked him and he looked at it. He carfully took it from my hands and looked at it.

"You know these were good flowers" he told me and I nodded. He placed it on my head and I smiled. He grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek. "Ew your dirty" I giggled and playfully pushed him away.

He grabbed both of my hands and pushed me down in to the dirt and kissed my lips. "Yea but I let you put a crown of flowers on my head" he told me and I blushed as I laid in the flowers and dirt. "God your gorgeous" he awed and looked at me.

I covered my face and he chuckled. He stood up and I laid there. "No wait" I called and put out my bottom lip then held my hands up. "Yea?' He smiled and I frowned.

"Come back" I told him and he looked down at his clothes then back to me. "I thought I was dirty" he asked and I shook my head. "Your a man. Your always dirty" I told him and laughed. "Wow" he said and grabbed my hand and pulled me up off the ground.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close. He kissed my lips and he picked me up bridal style. "I think were done with the garden for today" he told me as we walked inside.