Jaren 12

I got home a little early today and Jaren was still at work. "Pepper" I called for our dog. We had a little yorkie. Blind and a little def  but we loved her to bits.

"Pepper. Mommy's home" I called a little louder and set all my stuff down. I walked around the house and saw her laying in her bed. "Pepper" I smiled and squatted down beside her. I pet her and she didnt move.

"Pepper?" I asked, but she didnt open her eyes. "Pepper" I shook her, but still got no response. "Wake up. Pepper wake up" I spoke and shook her and I felt my throat hmget tight.

"Baby. Wake up" I cried. She didnt move and I stood up and covered my mouth. Tears ran down my face and my hands were shaking. I got my ohone out and called Jaren. "Hey baby. What's up?" He asked and I sniffed.

"Its pepper" I told him and my voice was horse. "What happened. Are you two ok?" He asked nervously. "Shes dead Jaren. I came home and. And she-" "it's ok. Shh. It's ok. I'll be home in 10" he told me.

"Jaren" I cried. "10 minutes. Just sit on the couch. Dont look at her" he told me and I walked over to the couch and I sat and I cried. "I'll be home soon. Its ok Y/n" he told me and I nodded.

"Ok. Ill see you then" I sniffed and I hung up. I brought my knees up to my chest and I sat and cried on the couch. We had ber since she was a puppy. She was family.

"Y/n" Jaren opened the door. I looked at him and his gave fell. "Shes. On. Her bed" I sniffed and cried. "Ok. Give me a second and I'll take her outside" he told me and walled over to me. "Shes dead" I cried and he kissed my forehead and I wiped my eyes.

He walked away and and after a second I heard the back door close. I got up and walked to the kitchen. Pepper was gone and so was he. I looked out the kitchen window and I saw him digging a hole for her. I watched as he cried to and he carefully put her in and filled the hole back up.

He wiped his face and he walked in. We looked at each other and he walked over and hugged me. "She was old" he rubbed my back and I hugged him and put my face in his neck. "I got home and she was just trying there" I told him. "I know. It's ok. Everything is gonna be ok" he told me and he backed up.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the couch. We both curled up and I cried into his chest as he held me. "You want some tea? Coffee? A cookie?" He asked and I shook my head as he stood up. He sighed and frowned.

He kneeled on the couch and put his hands on my cheeks and got close to my face. "When you cry. My whole world is in pieces. Please tell me what I can do to help you" he told me and more tears rolled down my cheeks. "Just" I stopped and breathed.

"Please just sit with me" I sniffed and he swiped his thumb across my cheek and kissed me. "Ok" he nodded and he sat back down and covered us up with a blanket. He held me close and we sat there in silence.

Gay Baby Gang ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara