Ezra 14

I ran threw the woods to try and get away from him. I was trapped and I had broken my own hand just to get away from Ezra. He was crazy and had killed at least 2 people.

I huffed as I pumped my arms back and forth. Sweat beaded down my forehead and mud and blood ran down my face and arms. I heard a gun shot and I ducked to the ground and I scraped my face on a branch.

3I touched my face and I looked around. "Y/n get back here now!" I heard Ezra yell and I stood up and started to run again. "Y/n!" I heard a yell and I looked behind me and I tripped over a root.

I screamed and my foot got twisted. I whimpered and I tried to sit up and pull my foot out. I heard Ezra laugh and tears ran down my face. I covered my mouth and tried to get my foot uncaught.

"I love it when they run" Ezra walked around a tree with an axe on his shoulder. I cried out and I tried to get away as he stood there and looked down at me.

"Please. Please do-dont kill me" I sobbed and lifted my hands up. He scoffed and rolled his eyes and sighed. "Kill you" he chuckled. "Of course not" he smiled and looked at me.

"Your not gonna kill me?" I asked with a shakey voice and more tears brimmed. "Why would I?" He stepped over the log and squatted down beside me. He put his two fingers under my chin and made me looked up at him.

I sniffed and he smirked and swiped his tounge across his teeth as he nodded. "Why would I kill you princess. The fun was just getting started." He nodded and more tears ran down my cheeks.

He walked over to my foot and he pulled it a little bit and it was free. I breathed out and I went to grab it and he looked at me. "How did you get out of those cuffs?" He asked me and I looked at him.

"I um. My hand. I broke it" I said quietly and he laughed a little bit and shook his head. "Damn" he said and grabbed my other wrist. I gasped as he helped me stand up. "You all good?" He asked and my ankle was fucked.

"I'm. Yes. I'm fine" I nodded and he let go of me and backed up a step. "Walk over to me" he spoke and I looked at me ankle which was lifted up. I carfully set it down and winced and he crossed his arms.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" I cried and I held my hands up. "Why are you sorry baby?" He asked and went to grab me and I shook with fear. "I'm just. I cant" I shook my head and tears fell down around my cheeks.

"Look at me. Look at me" he spoke and held my face and I looked up at him. "I hope you liked that chair" he whispered and I shut my eyes and shook my head. "Because that's exactly where your going" he whispered again and I sobbed as he grabbed my wrist and I tried to push against him.

He kicked my broken ankle and I screamed and was knocked down. He grabbed a chunk of my hair as he kneeld down. I screamed and cried as he put a rag over my face. I brought my hands up to try and pull it away but he pulled my hair.

I cried hard as I smelled the chemicals on the rag. My eyes started to get heavy. I kicked my legs a little but and I started ro get tired. "Go to sleep. We'll be back in no time" he told me and I sniffed and looked up at him.

"Just go to sleep." He said and looked forward. I let my eyes close and another tear fell from the corner of my eye just before I drifted into the darkness.

-

I woke up and I was cold and it was dark. I tried to move but I was tied down. I started to cry softly and I opened my eyes and I was tied to a chair again.

I let the tears roll down my cheeks and I started to breath heavy. "Oh your awake" I heard Ezra and I shook my head and tried to move. "Theres no use. Your struck this time" he walked into the light and looked at me.

He rolled a cart in and I sobbed as he stopped beside me. "Which one first?" He asked and picked up a knife. He set it down and he put rubber gloves on and I looked around and cried.

"So. . You still dont want me to kill you?" He glanced over and picked up a knife with a smirk.