Eric 8

Eric and I were going to his parents house for a Christmas party. A bunch of his family was gonna be there and I was meeting them for the first time.

"I'm kind of nervous" I told him and he grabbed my hand as he drove. "Dont be. Just my family" he shrugged. "Shit I guess there is reason to worry" he laughed and I pushed him playfully.

"Were here" he told me and we pulled in to a drive way and parked. I got out and met Eric at the front of the car. He put his arm around my waist, pulled me close and kissed my cheek. I blushed and we walked up to the door.

"I'm nervous" I repeated and put a hand to my chest. "I love you" he smiled and he knocked on the door. The door swung open and I saw still big man standing in the door way. His face was hard and he looked at Eric then at me and back to Eric and he smiled.

"My son" he laughed and he hugged Eric and patted his back. "Hey dad" Eric smiled and they backed up. "And would this be?" His father asked and smiled at me. "This would be Y/n. The love of my life" Eric smiled and I smiled.

"Nice to meet you" His dad told me and I nodded. "You as well" I nodded. "Well come on in. Almost everyone is here" his dad said and put Eric in a head lock and messed his hair up.

"Dad" Eric laughed and he was pulled inside and I walked in and shut the door behind me. "Eric's here everyone" his dad called and let go of him with a laugh. Eric smiled and fixed his hair and grabbed on to me.

"Eric" a whole bunch of people said and they got up and started to hug him and I smiled and was hugged as well. "You want a beer or something" Eric asked me and I nodded. We walked in to the kitchen and some guy was walking in the back door.

"Is that you Roger??" Eric asked and the guy turned around and his face lit up. "Holy shit Eric" he set beer on the counter and hugged him. "Its been so long" Eric patted his back and I walked over to him.

"Who is this?" Todd asked and looked at me. "Her names Y/n. She my girlfriend" Eric smiled and Roger nodded. "This is my favorite Cousin. Hes the one who first got me to smoke pot" Eric told me and we laughed.

We talked for a little bit longer and the party went on for a couple more hours. Eric's family knows how to fucking party. "Alright I think were gonna head home" Eric said and we were both standing by the door.

"Bye. Drive safe" his mom called and she smiled at me. We got in the car and I sat down and closed my eyes. "I'm glad we did this" he told me and I nodded. "I am too. It was so fun meeting everyone" I told him.

"Are you gonna fall asleep?" He asked with a chuckle. "No. I'm just resting my eyes" I told him and he patted my knee. "Alright sweetheart" he told me and I felt the car turn on and we started to drive. I did end up falling asleep and we pulled up in our drive way I was half asleep.

Eric got out and my door was opened. "Do you need me to carry you?" He asked. "Please" I nodded and he chuckled. He put his arms underneath me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he shut my door. "Are you ready for bed" he asked and I nodded and laid my head on his chest.

We walked in to our bed room and he pulled back the covers and set me on the bed. He took off my shoes, and covered me up with our blankets. "Good night baby" he kissed my cheek and I smiled and he shut the light off and crawled in bed next to me and I fell back to sleep.