Matt 3

"Hey" Matt spoke and I was looking in the fridge. "What do you want for dinner?" I asked him. "You?" He asked and I looked at him and he shrugged.

"Worth a shot" he told me and I laughed a little. "I mean. If your payin" I shrugged and he squinted. "Ok that sounded wrong. Like pizza?" I asked him and he chuckled and nodded.

We got pizza and we were sitting on the couch together. "Matt" I spoke and he looked away from the tv and looked at me with a smile. "Never mind" I shook my head and looked back at the tv.

"Never mind? No tell me" he wined. "No its nothing" I told him and he shotted closer to me on the couch. "Come on. What Is it? Are you mad at me?" He asked and I looked at him and shook my head.

"No it's nothing" I smiled and he frowned. "Y/n seriously? You know you can say anything to me" he encouraged and I shrugged and looked at the tv.

"Dont make me tackle you. Cause you know I will" he spoke like a little kid. I crossed my arms and his hand were brought up.

"Don't touch me" I warned him and he smiled. "And if I do?" He asked. He grabbed my wrists and pulled me to him. "No" I smiled and he successfully pushed me on to the couch.

"You haven't been lifting have you?" He asked and he straddled my hips and I shifted. He grunted and held my wrists down. "Don't make me tickle you" he threatened.

"You know what will happen if you do" I raised an eyebrow and he nodded. "Pretty sure I could hold out" he shrugged and I shifted again trying to pull away from him.

"Well this is fun" I told him and he smiled and bent down and kissed my lips. "You're not gonna kiss me back?" He asked and again I pulled but he was strong.

"Nope" I said and turned my head to the side. "Come on. Your really gonna hold out on me?" He asked and lowered his head down again kissed my jaw line and down my neck.

"Yep. You've taken me hostage and I cant love you if I'm not free" I shrugged and looked back at him. He looked confused and he let my wrists go. I let them lay there and he looked at me.

"So if I get up. Then we can tango?" He asked and I shrugged. "Maybe" I told him and he looked down at me. "That's good enough for me" he shrugged and he got off me.

I sat up slowly and he stood beside the couch as I got up. He watched me and I pulled my shirt down and looked at him.

"So what now?" He asked and I took off in the other direction. "Y/n!" He called and he ran behind me. I ran to our bed room and I got in and tried to push the door closed. He got there and pushed it open.

I felt my feet sliding and I was pushing as hard as I could. "You're not that strong" he chuckled and he pushed it open and I took a step back. He leaned in the door way with the door wide open.

I saw his underwear poke above his jeans and he had a smirk on his lips. "So does this mean I win?" He asked as he walked in. He shut the door and I took another step back my heart now racing.

"Win? Of course not" I spoke and he licked his lips and walked towards me. He reached his hand out and I took a couple steps back.

"Come on. You know it takes two to tango" he told me and walked towards me. My back hit the wall and I gasped as he got close and his body was against mine.

"Two to tango. One to hold out" I smirked and he dipped his head down. "And one to scream the others name." He whispered in my ear and he looked at me.