Matt 7

I got a knock at my door and I looked over from the couch. Probably Matt. I didn't get up for a moment just to see what he would do. There was a small knock at the door again and my phone made a noise.

Matty: I knocked. Can I come in?

"Come in" I called and the door handle twisted and he poked his head in and smiled.

"Why didn't you answer the door?" He frowned and he slipped in and shut the door behind him. "How was your day?" He asked me as he took his jacket off and walked over to me.

"Pretty good. Better now that you came over" I told him and he grinned. "I am pretty great" he tilted his head and grabbed my hand. "You gonna stay the night?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Of course. You don't have to do anything tomorrow do you?" He asked and played with my bracelets and my finger nails. "No I don't" I told him.

"Why are your finger nails so pointy?" He scrunched his nose as he ran his finger against the top of my nail. "Its a lot easier to scratch you back when there pointy" I told him and he leaned forward.

I chuckled and scratched his back. My hand went under his shirt and he laid there and made some noises as I scratched his back.

"I do like them like that" he smiled and sat back up. I grabbed his chin and turned his face to look at me. My nails ran across his jaw line as his lips parted and he looked in to my eyes. He clenched his jaw and shuttered a little bit as I dragged my nail over his Adam's apple and to this chin.

He puckered his lips in a sad pout kind of way. I smiled as I looked at him. He was sitting very still and I dropped my hand and went back to reading my book. He groaned and put his face in my neck and kissed my cheek.

He went to stand up as his hands were over his crotch and I grabbed his hand. "Y/n" he wined like a child and he sat back down.

"I thought that's what we were doing" he frowned with a huff. "Doing what?" I asked him and his face turned red as he laid his head on the back of the couch.

"I'm on my period anyway" I told him and his head whipped to the side. "Alrighty? Again?" He asked and I looked over at him. I looked down to see the bulge in his pants and back up to his red cheeks and his needy eyes.

"Yea. It's an every month thing" I nodded and I leaned over and kissed him. "Please" he spoke quietly and I was a little shocked. "Please?" I asked him and he moved forward to kiss me again and I pulled my head back.

"What are you doing?" He asked me and scooted closer to me. "I don't know. I've never heard you beg before I kinda like it" I told him and he picked his head up and looked away from me.

"No Matt I'm sorry. It was cute" I told him and smiled. "Cute?" He frowned and looked at me. "Hot. Really hot" I told him and his face got all red again. I put my hand on his upper thigh and he jumped a little. He let out a soft moan and I smiled. I brushed my finger tips over his bulge and he lifted his shirt up a little with his hands.

I let my hand rest on his bulging pants and his hips went forward and he scooted down on the couch. "So needy" I told him and he scoffed.

"I am not" he told me. "Fine" I spoke and took my hand off. "Y/n" he groaned and pushed his hips forward. "Beg" I told him. "No" he spoke and I shrugged.

"Fine then sot there and be quiet" I shrugged and turned back to my book and crossed my legs. He sat there for a moment with his arms crossed looked at the blank tv.

"Y/n" he spoke after a couple seconds. "Please touch me." He spoke quietly. I didn't respond and he breathed out of his nose. "Please" he inched over closer to me and I wasn't looking at the words of the book anymore.

"I wanna cum. For you" he spoke and I looked over at him to see his face covered by his hands. "Because of me you mean" I asked and put my hand on him and he uncovered his face and gasped.

"Yes" he spoke quickly and I started to rub him though his pants and under wear. "Does this really make you this hard?" I asked him and he looked down and nodded. "Yes miss" he moaned and gritted his teeth as I slowly dragged my nails across the covered skin.

He reached and went to pull his pants down and he looked at me. I unbuttoned his pants and rubbed my hand on his underwear.

"Please" his voice now needy as his head was on the back of the couch. "Please make me cum. I'll do just about anything" he told me and looked over at me.

"Almost anything?" I smirked. "After that last time Yeah. Almost anything" he told me and I smiled and put my hand on his stomach and poked one of my fingers beneath his underwear. I slid it slowly over his bulge as strangled moans and noises came from his mouth.

I grabbed the top of his penis and he sat on his hands. "Y/n your killin me here" he told me and tried to move his hips a little bit.

"Tell me what you want and I'll do it" I shrugged and he pulled one of his hands out and made his hand in a circle and moved it up and down. I started to go and his back arched a bit and he sucked in some air.

"Oh fuck" he spoke and I stopped as he held on to the couch. "No no just like that. Keep going please" he begged me and I moved slowly down his whole shaft and then back up. I went almost as slow as I could and his hips would buck every time I went over the head. He moaned as I tightened my grip a little bit.

"Faster" he told me and moved his hips with my hand. I stopped and grabbed his balls. "No I'm sorry. I'm sorry" he pulled his hands out and grabbed my wrists. His eyes met mine in his panicked state.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that" he told me quietly but I could hear his voice shake. He let go and he put his hands on the couch. His eyes were still locked on mine and I leaned over to him. He sat forward a little and I grabbed his neck with my other hand and pushed him back. I squeezed his balls just a little bit and his chest went up and down.

"Kiss me" I told him and he leaned forward and pecked my lips and my hand moved to his shaft again. I squeezed the sides of his throat and he took shallow breaths as I pumped my hand over his cock.

"Oh please. Please" he spoke out of breath and he squeezed his eyes shut and I kept going. He moaned as I felt his stomach jump and I squeezed his neck. His cum ran down my hand and he shook a little bit and let out some more noises.

I stopped as his leg was shaking and I grabbed a towel from the floor and wiped my hand off and carfully wiped him off. He laid there and looked over at me. His dick was now limp and laying across his stomach. I laid my head down and ran my hand though his hair and smiled.

"Thank you" he told me and I kissed his lips. "Are you cramping? Do you need anything?" He asked and reached for his pants.