Ezra 11

"Darling" I heard Ezra call as he walked in to the kitchen were I was standing and typing on my laptop. I hummed and he walked over to me. He put his hand on my ass and got close. "What are you doing?" He asked and I stood up.

"Emails." I groaned. "Some of the boys wanna go out tonight" he told me and I looked at him. "Ok. Have fun" I smiled. "No I want you to come too" he told me as I looked back at my computer screen. "Ok" I smiled and he bent down and kissed me. "Good" he smirked.

The day passed and it was getting around 10. Ezra walked back up the stairs and he started to get undressed. "What are you gonna wear?" I asked him as I stood up and walked into the closet. "A shirt. Maybe some pants. I'll throw shoes in too. I'm feeling adventurous" he told me and I smiled and shook my head.

I walked out and he was putting on dark pants and he had a button up. "What are you gonna wear?" He asked and smiled. "What do you want me to wear" I asked and leaned against the door way. He walked over and wrapped one of his arms around me and kissed me. "If it were up to me you wouldn't wear anything at all" he whispered in my ear and I shuttered.

He backed up and buttoned his shirt. "But a dress would be nice" he told me and I laughed. I went back in and he walked in. He leaned over my shoulder and looked through my dresses with me. "This one" he put his hand on a dark blue dress. Mid thigh ribbon around the waist. "That one?" I asked and he nodded and took it off the rack.

"I was thinking black" I frowned. "And I was thinking this one" he smiled and handed it to me. He walked out and I got undressed and I put the dress on. I tried to twist it but I didnt like how I looked. I walked out and as I frowned he smiled. "I love that one" he nodded as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Hmm" I sighed and I looked down. "I'm ugly no matter what" I shrugged and he stood up. "Dont say that. Your beautiful" he kissed my cheek and I blushed. "I've gotta get my shoes" he nodded and I smiled. "I have to pee" I told him and walked to the bathroom. I went pee and I looked at my self in the mirror. I lifted up the bottom just a little bit and more of my thigh was showing.

I picked up my phone and got on the camera. I took a few pictures and Ezra walked in. We came over to me and pulled my desk down with a smile. He nodded and walked out. We drove to the club and got to the door. Ezra nodded at the guy and we walked in. We met up with some of the guys and we took a couple shots.

I was a bit tipsy after a few more. I walked over to Ezra and he looked at me as I put my hand on his shoulder. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I told him and he nodded. I walked to the bathroom and I went pee again and I looked at my self in the mirror. I fixed my dress and makeup and I walked out.

I started to walk back and I went up to the bar where Ezra was but he wasn't anymore. I shrugged and I stood there for a second before guy walked up and stood beside me. "Hey. You uh. You wanna get outta here?" He asked me and I scoffed and I took a step away from him.

"Hey bitch. I asked you a question" he grabbed my arm and twisted me around. He pushed me up against the bar and started to hump me and I tried to push him off. "Stop!" I tried to scream over the music and he started to drag me to the back and my other arm was grabbed.

I looked back and saw Ezra holding my wrist looking pissed. "Back off" Ezra growled at the other guy. The guy looked like he could shit him self and he let go and stumbled backwards a few steps. I was breathing heavy and he pulled me towards him and wrapped an arm around my waist and we started to walk out.

"Are you ok?" He asked me as we got outside and I was shaking a little bit and a few tears came out. "Your ok. I'm here baby" he pulled me closer and he got me in the car and he got in the other side. I took a couple deep breaths and he looked at me. "You sure your ok? Cause I'll kill-" "I'm fine. Just scared me" I told him and he nodded.

We started the drive to the house and when we got there he turned off the car and ran over to my side. I had already stepped out and he grabbed my hand. We walked in and went up stairs. I changed in to one of his shirts and panties. We laid on the bed and it was pretty early in the morning. 

I laid on my back and I felt his hand go on my thigh. I rolled over and faced him and he kept his hand there. I closed my eyes and I fell asleep.