Eric 9

"Y/n!" I heard Eric call down the hall way of the school and I smiled as he grabbed my hand. He pulled me to him and kissed me.

"People" I blushed and he looked around and shrugged. He grabbed my hand and we started to walk. My phone rang and I picked it up as we walked to his car.

"Hello?" I asked. "Hey honey I have to work late again and the house is locked." I heard my mom say. "I dont have my keys. Can you come back?" I asked. "Honey I've got 2 surgeries in 20 minutes. Can you stay with Eric just one more time?" She asked hopfully, and I got in Eric's car as he looked at me.

"Yea I'll ask him" I sighed. "I love you sweetheart" she said. "I love you too" I told her and I heard her name being called and the line went dead. "What happened. Who was that?" Eric asked and and started his car.

"My mom. She's working another late night" I said and looked at him. "You can stay at my place" he told me and smiled. "Are you sure. I always feel bad. I can drive to my grandmas or something" I told him and he shook his head.

"No you can stay at my place. I dont mind at all. I love having you over" he winked at me and patted my knee. We got to his house and he unlocked the door and let me walk in first.

"Dad!" I heard Eric yell as the door shut. "Hey in here!" I heard his dad yell from the kitchen and Eric walked in and I walked in behind him. "Is cool if Y/n spends the night? Her mom is working late" Eric asked and his Dad poked his head up over the counter.

"Of course. But shes gotta give me a hug" he smiled and stood up. I walked over to him and hugged him. He stood almost a foot taller than I, Eric didnt get the tall jean's. "I think I'm gonna order pizza tonight" his dad told us and I walked back over to Eric.

"Sounds good. What are you doing now though?" Eric asked and we both looked over the counter. "Tring to fix this goddamn sink. Its clogged again" his dad shook his head. "Alright cool. Were gonna go up stairs and do homework" Eric told his dad and he nodded.

"Thanks Mr. Matthew's" I smiled and he nodded. We walked up stairs and I sat on the bed and got my homework out. "Your really doing home work?" He asked and laid on the bed.

He grabbed my hand and kissed the top of it. He pulled my arm and pushed my books to the ground and climbed on top of me and kissed my neck and up to my lips. "Eric" I giggled. This is what we did when ever I spent the night, but it got no further than kissing.

"You love me" he kissed me again and I closed my eyes and turned my head. He kept kissing me and I felt his hand slide up my shirt and I gasped. "No" I grabbed his wrist, and pulled my shirt down.

"What? Why?" He asked and took his hand out. I opened my mouth and just shook my head. "Do you not trust me?" He asked hurt. "No its not that" I shook my head and he got off of me.

"I'll take mine off if you take yours off" he wiggled his eye brows and chuckled. My face was straight and he stopped. He grabbed my hand and looked at me. "Its ok if you dont want to. I still love you" he told me and I smiled "but I wanna love all of you" he told me and reached for my shirt and I jumped up.

"Y/n" he chuckled and I shook my head and he stood up. "Hey" he took my hands and I looked to the side. "I wanna see all of you. I wanna kiss you everywhere, and pleasure you" he told me.

"So I ask again what's wrong? Is It me?" He asked and I gasped and looked up at him. "No. No it's not you. I love you" I told him and cupped his face. "But you wont look at me the same if you see what's under these clothes" I said quietly and put my arms down and looked at the ground.

"Baby, let me see" he kissed my cheek and grabbed the hem of my shirt. "Promise me" I stopped him and looked in to his eyes. "Promise me that you'll still love me" I said in a hurry and he nodded and kissed me.

"I will always love you" he nodded and kissed me. With a shakey hand I pulled my shirt up and he pulled it over my head. I looked to the side and let a tear slip down my cheek as he said nothing.

I felt his finger tips brush against my skin and I flinched. I felt his hot breath on my skin as he traced the scars.

"Where else?" He asked quietly. "Which ones" I whispered. "These" he brushes over the scars on my skin. I put my hands on my thighs but my jeans covered them. He got down on one knee and unbuttoned my jeans.

He pulled them down carefully and once they were at my knees he sat on the ground and looked at them. He swiped his thumb over the many scars. Deep cuts that had scared over. The burn mark's that were black and ashy.

Another tear fell and I sighed and pulled up my pants and put on my shirt. "Wait no" Eric grabbed my hand. "I wanna see them" he told me and brought me over to the bed. He sat me down and I laid on the bed and he lifted my shirt a little but and traced the scares.

"When was the last time?" He asked and I let out a shakey breath. "3 months 9 days" I told him and he looked at me. "Time before that?" He asked. "A few days before?" I shrugged. "And before that?" He demanded.

"Eric. I-I dont know" I covered my stomach and sat up to look at him. He kissed me and pushed me to the bed. "I'm sorry I wasnt there for you. I'm sorry I didnt know." He told me and I just looked at him.

"Promise you'll never do it again" he told me and I took a deep breath. "Promise" I nodded. "Your beautiful, and now that I know, your even more beautiful than before" he smiled and kissed me.