John

I knocked on the door and John opened it. "Hey there sweet thang" he smirked and I walked in. "Hi John" I smiled and he kissed me. "Your parents" I placed my hands on his chest and he smiled. "There not here" he said and shut the door. "Oh" I said a bit shocked and we walked in.

"I've started making pizza rolls if you want some" he told me and walked the kitchen. "Yea" I gasped and he smiled. He got out a plate and poured the rolls on and came and sat next to me on the couch. We ate our food and talked about our days and the time we hadn't seen each other. "Y/n" John said as I rambled on. I stopped and looked at him.

He leaned in a kissed me. "What was that for?" I asked and he chuckled. "I think tonight's the night" he told me and I didnt kniw what to say. "The night for what?" I asked and he put his hand on my thigh and I jumped. "I mean my parents arent here and weve been trying to plan this for awhile now" he told me and my mouth just hung open.

"John" I said breathlessly. He kissed me again and stood up. "I- I don't know" I shook my head and he reached an arm out toward me. He picked me up after a minute and slung me over his shoulder. I screamed and kicked my feet in a playful matter as we walked in to his room. I gasped as he laid me on the bed.

He stood over me and took off his shirt. "Your turn" he told me and helped me slide my shirt off. He threw my shirt to the ground and climbed on top of me. He kissed my neck and jaw line and everything. He kissed down my chest and squeezed my boobs. His hands got to my pants and he unbuttoned them.

My breath hitched in my throat as he pulled them down and discarded them on the ground. I tried to reach for his pants but he pushed me back down on the bed and kneeled over me. He unbuttoned his own pants and slid them off. He placed his hands on my thighs and kissed me. Nothing was said, and all that could he heard was our breathing.

"God I love you so much" he kissed me and panted. He hooked his thumbs on the line of my panties and I grabbed his arms. "Wait" I told him and he looked down at me, worry lacing his gaze. "What?" He asked and I was breathing heavy. "I uh. I've never" I studdered and he was confused. "I'm a virgin" I whispered and he cracked a smiled.

"That's ok sweetheart" he told me. "But you've done this before" I whispered and he nodded. "Everything will be ok. I'll take it easy on ya" he winked and I nodded. He carefully pulled off my underwear and put them on the ground. He took his off and his erection popped out and I gulped. "Did you gulp?" He asked and I blushed.

He put a condom on and held my hips. I squeaked as the tip was placed at my entrance. I grabbed the sheets as he slowly pushed him self inside me. I gasped and slammed my eyes shut. "Your doing great" he told me and pushed in a bit more. He pulled out and started to thrust at a steady pace. Tears fell from my eyes as he did this as gently as possible.

I yelped as he pushed in more than I could handle and he immediately stopped. "I'm sorry I'm sorry. Baby are you ok?" He asked me and wiped my tears. I nodded and opened my eyes. "I wanna keep going" I told him and he looked shocked. "Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded. "Just be carful. Please" I told him and he nodded. "Ok. I will be" he nodded and he grabbed my hips again and lined him self up.

I gasped as the first 2 inches were inside me. He thrusted and my stomach curled up. He pushed in a bit more. "John" I screamed and I heard him chuckle. "I'm gonna" I yelled and turned my head as he increased his speed.

My stomach lurched and I curled my toes as I came. John did a few more thrusts and he pulled out and flopped beside me. "That. .was amazing" he panted and I laughed.