"Evie."

   "Evie, that's so pretty. Do you know what it means?"

Elizabeth shook her head, "No."

  "It means life."

  "That's definitely going to be her name, my husband wants to name her Barbara but that is too old fashioned."

  "I say name her Evie." Gisele said.

  "Okay, we'll let you get prepped and see you up there." Arizona waved in the nurses.

Both she and Gisele walked out into the hall.

   "That was awesome, you were awesome with her." She praised.

She smirked, "I know I'm a—"

Arizona cut her off, "But I'd feel more comfortable if you used instruments instead of the laser, it's just that—"

Gisele didn't let her finish, "Arizona, I've used the laser before, Addison let me practice when I was curious, then made me keep practicing when she saw I was amazing," she reassured the blonde, which seemed to work, "I've got this and if I don't you'll be there."

All the reassurance Gisele had given her instantly diminished, "What do you mean if you don't got this, you have this right?"

Gisele nodded, "I do." She confidently said.

Arizona and Gisele were scrubbing in for Elizabeth's surgery.

   "How are you feeling?" Arizona asked, "are you okay?"

"I'm great. I told you I got this."

The fetal surgeon stopped scrubbing, turning to face the brunette resident, "No, I mean your grandmother died a week ago and you didn't take time off to—"

"To what? Grieve?" Gisele shook her hands of the water, "Arizona, I did grieve. I spent a whole month grieving, I'm tired of crying. I am okay and like I told you, I got this." She then walked out of the scrub room and into the operating room.

Arizona walked in right as Gisele asked for a ten blade.

"Alright Baby, talk to me, step by step."

Gisele sighed, "Do I have to?"

"Yes."

   "Just before you walked in I used ultrasound to see if Evie was in position, which she is. Now, I'll make an incision that's a little less than a quarter inch in length," Gisele performed the steps faster than she explained them, feeling the sudden urge to vomit she abruptly stopped talking.

   "What? What's wrong?" She began to panic, not liking how she stopped mid sentence, "Why did you stop talking?"

Gisele rapidly yet carefully pulled all the tools out before running over to the medical waste basket, ripping off her mask and emptying her stomach.

    "What is going on Gisele?"

   "Just some jet lag." She answered.

Arizona quickly reinserted the camera to check if any damage had been done, "If it's that bad you shouldn't be treating patients."

Gisele shrugged, "I didn't think it was—"

   "You could've nicked a vessel or lasered off a hand or something."

   "I didn't." Gisele confidently said.

   "You don't know that." Arizona said but so far everything looked good.