Chapter 38 - Right or Wrong

Start from the beginning

Jungkook turn around and smiled at him " Wow " Taehyung said...this was the first time he saw him in doctor's coat, and yet he was amazed once again " am I looking good hyung ?" Jungkook asked him blinking his doe eyes at him, wanted to hear a complement from Taehyung.

Taehyung stare him " you're looking beautiful " He softly said his deep voice, Jungkook blushed, his ear turned red..he looked down,when he heard that from Taehyung, he felt himself beautiful... Taehyung smiled when he saw Jungkook blushing... Taehyung was About to say something but Soo Hyun entered into the room.

" Kookie, I have an emergency, so I'm leaving early, Taehyung your husband will drop you in the hospital " Soo Hyun hurriedly said " Don't worry " Taehyung said to him, Soo Hyun smiled and then and hurriedly ran out... Taehyung smiled at Jungkook " let me get ready for office " Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded with a small smile " Okay " Taehyung went in side the bathroom, Jungkook heard showering sound from inside, He went towards the wardrobe and took out suite for Taehyung " I hope he don't mind me chosing suite for him " Jungkook mumbled and put suite on the bed And went out of the room.

Taehyung's POV

After taking a shower I wrapped the towel around my waist and came out of the bathroom I saw no one in the room...I was about to take my suite from the wardrobe but I saw my favourite suite on the bed...I smiled must be Jungkook, ..after getting ready I went downstairs and saw Jungkook talking with Dad.

" Okay Uncle don't worry " They stopped talking when they saw me... Jungkook gave me his bunny smile, I smiled back " you both ready....good " Dad said " Bye uncle " Me and Jungkook walked towards the car " John, I will drive the car " John looked at me confused " Okay Young master " He gave me the car keys.

" Bye Jungkookie " he waved at Bunny, I glared at him, who was looking at my Bunny dreamily, why he have to be so beautiful that everyone stare at him " John....Behind you " Bunny sat inside the car, John screamed when he saw Holly behind him.....I sat on the driving seat and drive the car, John still screaming running while Holly behind him.

No one's POV

" Hyung we have to meet Jaekook too " Jungkook said to Taehyung, who nodded his head...eyes fixed on the road " Okay, after 6 we will go " Taehyung said " Hyung how about I go with Minho Hyung? We can go and meet him this Sunday " Taehyung turn his head and say Jungkook staring at him with his doe eyes.

He sighed " Okay, but be careful " Taehyung said, Jungkook smiled widely...He looked outside the window, and saw a black car behind them, through the mirror " The same car.....is she following us ? " Jungkook thought to himself.

" How is your arm now ?" Taehyung asked him smiling, eyes still on the road " It's okay Hyung " Jungkook said keeping an eye on the car " You know Jungkook, we talked before we met in Busan " Taehyung said and chuckled...But he frowns when Jungkook didn't utter an word..He glance and Jungkook and saw him acting like a spy.

He chuckled " This boy " He mumbled to himself... Taehyung stopped the car in front of the hospital " Bye Hyung " Jungkook was about to go but Taehyung call him " Jungkook" Jungkook turn his head toward him... Taehyung leaned forward and peck him on his lips, he leaned back and saw Jungkook shocked face.

Jungkook blinks his eyes " Bye " Taehyung said, Jungkook still shocked got out of the car " B-bye " Jungkook said and slowly walked inside the hospital, bumping into someone and apologizing.. Taehyung chuckled looking at him " what happened to him...why is he so shocked, this is not the first time " Taehyung shrugged and drive the car.

"Why I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach, I want Taehyung to peck me again, but is it right to feel this way " Jungkook thought to himself Hey Jungkook !" Yugyeom and Hyunjae came behind him " Finally you will work with us " They both squealed while others stare at them weirdly.