Chapter 31

Let me start by saying RIP Von 🥺❤️ I'm literally so sad. It feels weird to continue using him in my book knowing he's gone in real life ☹️. #WeNotfrom63rd. His role in this book will not change tho. I already had this chapter wrote before his death was announced.
............
Leon and Monet stood at the alter as Charlie Wilson You Are played.

The two figured they wouldn't have the time to plan a huge wedding, so they got all of their immediate friends & family together to come with them too a wedding chapel.  After all this was over they would plan their real wedding.

Sade walked down the aisle pouring the flowers down onto the floor as everyone looked at her in awe. Diem faintly smiled. She was a mess, her eyes had became low and baggy from crying and not getting enough sleep. She was trying too make the best out of her situation, but she was honestly depressed.

Sade smiled running over to her spot, sitting beside her grandmother.

Everyone stood up as Monet approached the walkway. Her mom offered too give her away since her dad was unfortunately not in her life.

Leons eyes became teary as he watched her walk down the aisle. He kept his hands behind his back as he slightly smiled.

"You look beautiful " Pam smiled as she let go of Mo.

Mo smiled walking in front of Lee. She wiped a tear off of his face before joining hands.

"Today we gathered too witness the love of Monet Saint and Leon Bell, I will make this quick."  The reverend spoke looking at the two.

He read a chapter from the bible before letting them read their vows.

Mo quickly cleared her throat "My whole life I have always felt alone but when you stepped into my life you showed me how it felt to really be loved. I would be lying if I said you were perfect because that isn't true, but you are perfect for me. I couldn't think of a better match in a person for myself. All the nights we stayed up laughing and talking I adore. I love you forever and always. Even when you grow old and bald and stinky I will still love you." Mo smiled while crying a little.

"Mr Bell" The pastor nodded his head at Lee.

Leon took a deep breath before speaking "I know that I have not been perfect, and I know that I put you through some shit but I have never in my life felt this way about a female. I've never woke up with a female on my mind, thinking about what you were doing or if you were thinking about me today. You've brung a new side out of me. A side I've never seen before and for that I never wanna lose you. I want to be with you for life. Your an amazing mom, a hard worker and you still find a way too make time for me. I love you Monet." He smiled while a couple of tears fell down.

"She got a real nigga crying " Black yelled out as everyone laughed.

"Monet, do you take Leon as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do" Monet smiled keeping her eyes glued to Leons.

"Leon do you take Monet as your lawful wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do" Leon smiled.

"You may kiss the bride" He held his bible to his chest.

Leon went straight in for Mo's face kissing her deeply.

"Yeahhh okay period" Zuri yelled out.

Everyone cheered as the two walked down the aisle. They followed behind them outside.