Chapter 5

Lee

" No ma all im saying is, i don't need no lazy ass kid working in my store I want someone with passion too shoes & earning money." I expressed.

Tonight my mom was having a family get together at her house and I was over helping her set up.

She held a nonchalant expression on her face " It's your little cousin for gods sake, cut him some slack he's just trying to make some money is that not enough drive for " She was currently trying to convince me to let my little cousin Kee work for me at my store.

" I'll think about it ma, just cus he my little cousin don't mean i'm going easy on him either".

My words were cut short by a knock at the door.

" Ill get it " I said walking towards the door.

" Hey little brother " My sister Cassidy walked in.

Cassidy was my older sister who rarely visited town. She owned a hair company so she claimed she was always caught up with work. Cassidy was boujee, as kids we fucked with each other but once she got older she became more distant towards me and we stopped talking.

" Hey " i said hugging her

" Oh be careful don't stain my outfit." She said wiping her top off.

I rolled my eyes " Momma you need anything from the store or help with something"

" No baby i'm good, is Vedo and East coming to dinner tonight " she asked.

" They said they was gone slide through" I replied.

" Your little girlfriend coming too " She asked raising a eyebrow.

" What girlfriend ma " i asked

" The pretty one you were on ft with the other night, she seemed so nice" Lee's mom confessed.

" That's my bestfriend ma " i chuckled.

" Tell her come on over here and get this good cooking " she laughed.

" Um we definitely don't need anymore people coming here, we already got all of Auntie Tees Kids " Cassidy laughed at her own joke.

" Anyways, i'll call her and see if she wants to come the fuck " i said getting up.

Cassidy held a sour expression on her face.

Calling Bestfriend ❤️.

" Yes bestfriend " Monet answered.