Chapter 22

Leon walked down his steps wiping his eyes.

"Good morning Lee" Kee smiled ear to ear as he ate some pancakes.

Leon mugged, he didn't like being talked too in the morning.

"Wassup bruh" He nodded his head opening the refrigerator door.

"Where the fuck my apple juice go?" Lee asked looking over at Kee.

Kee was currently drinking from the glass cup "Oh- I- I'm sorry I ain't know, I can go get some more if you want" He put the glass down.

Leon slammed the refrigerator "Fuck it, we gotta go grocery shopping anyways since we got all these extra damn mouths to feed" He sighed.

Kee felt like he was becoming a burden "Lee I said my bad bruh I'm leaving tonight anyways you ain't gotta worry about me" He mumbled.

Leon had a thing where he just said whatever was on his mind, no matter how the other person would feel.

"Oh nah Kee Ian mean it like that, you good you can stay as long as you need" he reassured him.

Kee nodded his head sitting at the dining table.

Zuri skipped down the stairs rubbing her eyes.

Leon mugged her "Zuri don't you think you should put on some clothes " He said.

She wore a matching red ethika set.

Kee smirked shaking his head.

She looked down at her attire "There's nothing wrong with what I have on" She mugged.

"It is when you have boys in the house go change" Mo said coming down the stairs.

Zuri rolled her eyed running up the stairs too change her clothing.

"It's a Saturday and we all in the house, what should we do" Mo plopped down at the island.

"Girl it's cold as hell outside Ian going nowhere " Lee shrugged.

Mo jumped up "We can go to Walmart and get some decorations too start decorating for Christmas, it's already December 10th Lee" She whined.

He sighed "Okay Mo" he gave in.

She yelped "Okay okay I'm gonna make us some breakfast what you want?" She asked him wrapping her arms around his neck.

Kee mugged "Don't y'all got a room for that" he continued eating his food.

"This my damn house " She remarked.

"I wanna eat you" Lee cupped his hands around her ass.

Mo bit her lip "We can do that too" She smirked.

Zuri walked past them going into the fridge.

"Uh Zuri can you past me a napkin" Kee asked as he looked up at her.

She curled her upper lip "Get up and get it yourself" she said reaching for a jimmy dean's breakfast sandwich.

He mugged getting it him self.

"Can y'all hurry so we can go to Walmart and get stuff ion wanna go late tonight cus they lines be long as shit" Mo said sitting down.

"Okay" Kee said getting up to throw his plate out.

"I'm going to get ready right after I eat my sandwich" Zuri stood in front of the fridge.

Mo smiled "You know I like our little family" Mo looked up at Lee.