Chapter 24

Mo sat out in the waiting room as Lee was in the delivery room with Sylvia.

She bounced her leg up and down.

"Mo im hungry" Zuri whined.

"Me too" Kee agreed.

Mo stood up going over too the vending machines.

She got out two bags of hot fries & two Sweet Tea Arizonas passing them to the two.

Zuri sucked her teeth "This aint no real food"

"Just eat the damn chips, it's something to hold you over till we leave outta here" Mo sat back in her seat.

Kee curled his upper lip "Why we here anyway, I ain't never liked Sylvia she used to touch my face and one time I broke out hella bad" He shook his head in remembrance.

Zuri busted out laughing "You stupid"

"I'm deadass I had a big ass rash "

Mo stale faced them.

The two stopped laughing seeing she was serious.

After 45 minutes the three were all sleep being that it was now 4 am.

Lee pranced down the hallway.

He stopped in front of Mo, Kee & Zuri.

"Wake y'all asses up" He yelled as they jumped.

Zuri wiped her eyes stretching "Can we go now"

"Y'all don't wanna see the baby" Leon spread his hands.

Mo nodded her head

The three walked too the NICU together.

Leon pointed at the window "That's him"

Mo looked at the baby in awe, she saw he had one dimple on the left side of his face, & he was kind of light being that he was just born. He had big bright eyes just like Leon.

"What you name him" Zuri asked as her eyes stayed glued to him.

"Landon Lee Legacy " Leon smiled ear to ear.

"You a headass for all them damn L's" Kee chuckled.

Leon sucked his teeth "That was Sylvia dumb ass idea" He mumbled.

"When he can leave out of here?" Mo asked

"Two days" He put his head against the glass wall.

Mo nodded, she didn't know how to feel about this. Her & Lee didn't exactly have a talk about this, or how this would work out.

She tight lip smiled "Y'all ready to go, I'm starving" Mo rubbed her belly.

They all nodded walking away.

________________________________

"You not supposed to eat nothing from Burger King except the whopper everybody know that" Kee yelled.

Leon stuck a nugget in his mouth "I don't give a damn what nobody say, they nuggets good as hell"

Mo scrunched her face up in disgust "That shit taste like deer ankles, you trippin"

Zuri busted out laughing "She said deer ankles "

Leon stale faced her "Y'all keep eating them nasty ass whoppers, y'all gone turn into one"

Kee shook his head taking another bite "If I turned into one I'll probably eat myself, this shit so good"

Mo chuckled as she picked up her phone "Hey Chump"