Chapter 13

Monet
Mo sat in her bed, eating a tube of half baked Ben & Jerrys. Cry by K Michelle drowned out the sound of Mo's sobbing. She didn't know what to do about Lee, she felt that she has driven him away with her complaining, but at the same time she wasn't the type too settle. 

Zuri walked in seeing her sister cry too the sad music. 

She sniffed looking up at Zuri "Oh Z I didn't know you were home yet" Mo said giving off a weak smile.

"Are you okay" Zuri asked proceeding through the door. 

Monet shrugged "Oh ill be fine" she said patting her nose with the tissue. 

Right now Mo was in a deep alley, usually if her & Lee got into an argument he always came home too her, but for the last three days he had yet too come see her. 

"Well if it makes you happy, a boy asked me out on a date Saturday" Zuri said giving off a smirk. 

Mo looked up "That's great, you know what you gone wear?" she asked sitting up on the bed. 

"I had a outfit in mind" Z shrugged. 

"Girl get comfortable, & tell me all about him" Mo said scooting over for Zuri too get in the bed. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee

I sat in my mom's room exchanging the blunt with her. 

"What's wrong Lee, you don't ever come over here with a blunt unless you got something too get off your chest" She chuckled. 

Leon sighed "It's Mo" he replied. 

"You like her don't you?" Tammy asked. 

Lee inhaled the weed, "It's like I do but something in me just holding back"

"Let go of your past hurt Lee, don't let that hoe S- Whatever her name is ruin love for you." She expressed. 

"You right ma, but ion really know how too treat a woman." He said shrugging his shoulders. 

She eyed him "And maybe that's something you have too let her teach you." she said taking the blunt. 

Leon thought about his talk with his mom, so as soon as they were done he drove over too Mo's house. 

He got too the house seeing Mo's car wasn't parked outside, he knocked anyway hoping somehow she'll be there. 

Zuri opened the door mugging him "Why you here" She rolled her neck.]

"Im here too talk to your sister, where she at" he peeked inside the house.''

"She out minding her business" Zuri said trying too close the door. 

Lee stuck his foot in trying too stop her, "Man come on i'm trying here". 

Before the two could exchange anymore words, Mo pulled up. 

She got out the car in some grey sweats & a black wife beater, her hair was wrapped neatly in a bun at the top of her head. 

Leon adored this side of her so much "Mo" he called out. 

"What Lee?" she questioned grabbing the grocery bags out the trunk. 

"Let me get that for you" he insisted grabbing the bags out her hand. 

She let him take it walking behind him in the house. 

"I tried too keep him out" Zuri held her hands up walking too her room.

Mo stood there with her arms crossed across her chest "I got to go get stitches from the vet so make this quick" she stood there impatiently. 

"Mo, I- I just want you too know i'm done with the little boy games, i'm ready too be with you foreal being away from you just showed me how I can't live without you." Lee said walking closer too her. 

She sighed rolling hey eyes upward, not responding. 

"Ima try & be a better nigga just for you Mo" he said holding her hand. 

She itched her head "Are you actually ready for this, or you just talking in the spur of the moment" she shifted her weight too her other leg. 

"I'm serious, Mo I don't wanna be with nobody else but you" he wrapped his arms around her waist. 

She placed her arms around his neck hugging him back. 

"I'm sorry for making you cry, you too pretty for that shit " He said still holding her. 

She doubled her looks "Yeah okay, go get stitches for me" she said walking too her room. 

He smiled grabbing his keys. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Something quick ...