Chapter 8

Lee

Reparations were currently being made for Lee's store.

This time around he had security in his store & more cameras. He was now trying too figure out who would wanna break into his store.

" You think it was them Mob niggas " Kee asked with his hands tucked in his pockets.

Lee glanced over at him " stay out grown folks business "

" Nigga this is my business " Kee said eyeing him.

Lee just walked off too the front of the store, turning the closed sign too open.

There were people outside in their cars waiting for him too open.

" Okay new workers lets get too it " Lee said looking around.

" When are we gonna discuss our attire & when we get our paychecks " a tall skinny lightskin said girl as she walked up too lee.

He looked her up & down " Aye don't walk up too me like that " Lee said.

" Oh i'm just tryna figure out " she said popping her gum excessively loud.

Leon started too get irritated, he thought his financial team was taking care of this.

" Paychecks will be given out every friday you guys were you not told this?" he asked looking back over at the girl. 

She twisted her hair " Oh yeah they did say that " she said giggling.

Lee walked away sitting in a chair.

The vibrating in his pocket captivated his attention.

" Lee i'm hungry and I miss you " Monets voice filled the speaker's.

He smirked a little " What you want to eat " he said softly.

" Hmm can we go out too eat " she asked

Leon still was trying too figure out exactly what he wanted with Mo & a relationship was not on his mind right now.

He blew air from his mouth " Im busy, I can drop you off something if you want." he said rubbing the back of his head.

Mo scoffed " Nah it's good, i'm about too see if D & Chump wanna go, bye." she said hanging up the phone.

Leon knew he fucked up but he wasn't about too deal with this right now.

____________________________________

Monet

" Nah you glowing, let me take you a picture " i said pulling out my phone getting an off guard of Essi.

" Girl " Essi said blushing

" Where Diem" she asked looking over the menu

" She said she was on the way " I replied