Chapter 16

"Push best friend, Push" Mo yelled as she held Diems left hand.

"Come on baby you got this" Von said holding her right.

Diem strained her forehead as she did her last push.

Her chest heaped up & down "Is he out yet" she breathed. — "Why don't I hear any crying" she yelled still holding Von & Mo's hand.

Everyone in the room got quiet as the doctors were working on another table.

Diem cried out "Can somebody tell me what's going on"

Diem's mom walked over "It's okay baby let the doctors work" she spoke softly.

"Von what's going on" she cried into his chest.

A tear fell from Von's eye "I don't know" he held her.

Suddenly, the sound of a newborn baby could be heard across the room.

Diem raised her head as she heard the first cry of her new baby boy.

Von smiled wiping his tears as the doctors walked over with the baby in his arms.

"He is just adorable what's his name?" The doctor asked as he set him in Diems arms.

"Kai" Diem responded as she looked down at him.

"You wanna hold him dad?" Diem looked up at Von.

"I might drop him, he so little" Von said sitting on the side of the hospital bed.

Diem stale faced him "Here Von" she passed him over.

He held Kai in his hands "you got yo mama big ass eyes" he joked as everyone laughed at his joke.

"Okay let grandma get him" Mama Em said walking over too the hospital bed.

She picked him up holding him in her arms, as a tear fell from her eye. "I'm so happy too be here too witness this" Mama Em said as she held baby Kai.
________________________________

Mo was exhausted after being in the hospital with Diem all morning & night.

She noticed her door was unlocked when she walked in.

"Zuri" she yelled through the house as she walked down the hall.

She got too Zuri's room hearing movement.

Mo hurried and opened the door catching Zuri in the room with a boy smoking weed.

Mo stale faced the boy "Get the fuck out my house" she said pointing her thumb towards the hall.

The boy gathered his stuff walking out.

"Mo you know it's a nigga walking out of Zuri room" Lee yelled out from the front.

Mo walked around the corner seeing Lee holding him by his collar.

"Just let me go" the boy hassled trying too get out of Leon's grip.

"Lee let him go" Mo spoke.

Leon stared at the boy for a second before letting him go.

She walked back in Zuri's room "If you want company then that's all you need too say don't be sneaking no unknown ass niggas in my house let me know who you letting up in my shit I store money in here" Mo lectured.